2007 Philadelphia Phillies Thread - DIVISION CHAMPS MOTHER fargER!!!!

Started by SunMo, March 26, 2007, 01:11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Helms
Werth
Rowand
Barajas

Sounds like a playoff lineup to me.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Wingspan

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Right here...yeah, he looked like hell tonight. But so did Oswalt. I have a feeling that it was the cold ass weather affecting both of them tonight. Two bad starts in a row = cannot happen.

The ace is supposed to be the stopper and Brett hasn't shown that yet.

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 13, 2007, 09:10:08 PM
Right here...yeah, he looked like hell tonight. But so did Oswalt. I have a feeling that it was the cold ass weather affecting both of them tonight. Two bad starts in a row = cannot happen.

The ace is supposed to be the stopper and Brett hasn't shown that yet.

And the Hentz excuse train pulls into the station.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

ha

its cold out tonight but the last time he pitched was in miami and got raked

maybe he needs seasonable temps to pitch well

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN

No, that's over in aisle 6 between the tampons and midol. 

ice grillin you

holy god why would you go home there...the run means nothing

Sgt PSN

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 13, 2007, 10:20:50 PM
holy god why would you go home there...the run means nothing

Victorino has decent speed and I don't have a problem with sending him home.  It took a perfect throw to get him. 

MDS

The baserunning continues to be a joke. The players themselves suck balls, then the coaches are even worse sending them. Bases loaded nobody out vs. a 30/70 shot to cut it to one run. How hard is it to find a 3rd base coach with a brain?

ice grillin you

the runs means nothing tho even if he makes it...theres no way you ever go home on that play....honestly thats baseball 101

ice grillin you

i missed the replay that showed it...was he sent...or did he go

MDS

he was sent but apparantley safe. either way the throw beat him there and it was too close to pull the trigger. this team really sucks.

ice grillin you