2007 Philadelphia Phillies Thread - DIVISION CHAMPS MOTHER fargER!!!!

Started by SunMo, March 26, 2007, 01:11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

it's terribly depressing, of those 8 starts, Eaton's first is the only one you can call a bad one...

myers at florida was pretty bad too

two bad starts = two wins
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Wingspan

Relax, no need to panic, there are still 154 games left  ::)
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

SD_Eagle5

I was observing Howard lastnight, it might just  be my perception but is his right foot (forward foot) pointed slightly more towards right field causing his swing to pull more to the right? He doesn't look as square to the pitcher this season.

Wingspan

He's also a fatass that came into camp overweight. But that has nothing to do with it.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Rome

LOL - he was a fatass last year that had 58 home runs and 149 rbi's.

His weight has nothing to do with his swing being off.  He's in a slump and he'll get over it eventually.  Howard's the least of the problems facing the Phillies at the moment.

ice grillin you

its not a definite hell get over it...hell get better just because he cant get worse

but its not like hes had seven good years in a row...hes only been in the league for a hot second...theres no guarantee that hes not the player we see now rather than the one weve seen the last year and a half

Wingspan

No. He's always been big. But this spring, he came in fat. There was a picture posted someone on here of him.
Connection Problems

SunMo

Wingspan

Connection Problems

ice grillin you

i think its safe to say that howard will never hit .300 again or hit 50 homers...ill be happy if he turns into adam dunn with a higher average

SunMo

ice grillin you

SunMo

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 12, 2007, 10:21:56 AM
i think its safe to say that howard will never hit .300 again or hit 50 homers...ill be happy if he turns into adam dunn with a higher average
Quote from: SunMo on April 12, 2007, 10:23:07 AM
put $20 on it
I want in