2007 Philadelphia Phillies Thread - DIVISION CHAMPS MOTHER fargER!!!!

Started by SunMo, March 26, 2007, 01:11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

The Phillies pitching staff has given up 48 runs in their last six games.

FORTY. EIGHT.

PoopyfaceMcGee

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD_Eagle5

Rome

You know that banner has to piss off the Phillies.  I'm actually surprised that they're still posting it on the site considering the incestual nature that the media has with sports teams in Philly, especially the Phillies.

ice grillin you

look at the article right below the banner....the phillies are doing everything possible to minimize the effect of this record by attempting to confuse everyone on when its really gonna happen

PhillyPhanInDC

This team went from a bad team with a few bright spots to a Bad News Bears type laughing stock last night. The Indians announcers were laughing their asses off, especially when Utley couldn't figure out a way to pick up the ball laying next to him in the grass.   Saw Rollins laughing his ass off and joking with the guy (Gonzalez, Hernandez, whatever) farging Geary pegged WITH NO ONE AT FIRST BASE. farging disgrace.

I'll keep watching though, and get somewhat excited and intrigued when they are three games out of the wild card....
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

ice grillin you

they are 4.5 games out now....this year isnt going to be like the last several...they are actually worse now...if they finish five or less games out of the wild card id be shocked...im expecting closer to ten back when alls said and done

Rome

If they get to a point where they're more than 10 out of the wildcard then Cholly & Gillick should both be sent packing immediately.

SunMo

you know once Gillick goes, Amaro is your new GM, right?  i'm not sure i'd rather have old man river
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Rome

Gillick is to Clarke as Amaro is to Holmgren.

Or something like that.

SunMo

except for the fact that Amaro was tutored by Ed Wade
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Rome

Ed Wade is responsible for Chase Utley, Ryan Howard, Jimmy Rollins & Cole Hamels being on the squad, so it's not all bad.

Who runs the team from the GM's office doesn't matter anyway.  Until ownership and Montgomery are gone the team is going to be garbage.