2007 Philadelphia Phillies Thread - DIVISION CHAMPS MOTHER fargER!!!!

Started by SunMo, March 26, 2007, 01:11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

He also made a nice diving backhand stop on a ground ball last night.

His fielding is atrocious but his offense usually makes up for it in spades.

As for the pieces of garbage throwing the ball, I hope Lieber gets hit by a runaway hot dog cart on his way out of the stadium.  Fat, useless piece of shtein.

PhillyPhreak54

The DH position was made for Ryan Howard. His defense is embarrassing.

And now the floodgates open.

Lieber's hurt too. I bet he originally hurt his leg when he had to move his big ass 4 feet to the right to field that slow roller that Howard couldn't scoop. That's how Lieber hurt his groin last year - trying to field his position. He sucks.

ice grillin you

choke dog is a hack with an ejector mitt....like phreak said the dh position was invented for fat lards like him
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

I hate this team.

NY is losing and the Braves are getting bitched....the Phils get the lead and then turn around and give it back. And they don't just give it back...they let the Indians sodomize them.

Worthless fargs.

Rome

QuoteLieber trying to seal a series victory for Phils

:-D :-D

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

ice grillin you

how can the phillies with a straight face have a team that brings in back to back mike zagurski and yoel hernandez in a tight game

farg they sicken me

MDS

i hope pat gillick dies when hes on the crapper.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Like I said...poked right in the butt.

4-2 to 10-4 in  matter of minutes.

You Philadelphia Phillies, ladies and gents.

I hope that bum Monty is still sitting in his field level seat watching this carnage.

I'd rather play Boggle than watch this garbage.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 20, 2007, 09:15:31 PM
how can the phillies with a straight face have a team that brings in back to back mike zagurski and yoel hernandez in a tight game

farg they sicken me

Yoel Hernandez
Mike Zagurski
JOSE MESA
Brian Sanches
Geoff Geary

Pat Gillick = GM of the Year.

PoopyfaceMcGee

ice grillin you

i hope the team plane goes down in rural ohio tonight

on a happier note i am working murps ASS in fantasy this week

MDS

Even the back end of the pen, Madson and Alf, isn't good at all. The starters outside of Cole are legit candidates to farg up. Gillick is horrible.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 20, 2007, 09:25:55 PM
on a happier note i am working murps ASS in fantasy this week

Why?  Did he draft Jabar Gaffney in the 7th round?