2007 Philadelphia Phillies Thread - DIVISION CHAMPS MOTHER fargER!!!!

Started by SunMo, March 26, 2007, 01:11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: MDS on June 18, 2007, 02:43:33 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 17, 2007, 06:52:29 PM
shteinbag losers. :boo

your boy chuckles goes with gas can and yoel in a key spot, what do you thinks gonna happen.

What makes this management decision so inept is the breadth and depth of talent in the Phillies' bullpen.

ice grillin you

whats amazing to me still is that charlie brings in a little used guy in yoel...a guy thats never in pressure situations and what does charlie do...he makes the scenario ever MORE pressure packed by intentionally walking the bases loaded so the guy has no margin for error
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

BigEd76

Polanco was gonna single both runners in anyway...  :P

SunMo

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 18, 2007, 02:52:49 PM
whats amazing to me still is that charlie brings in a little used guy in yoel...a guy thats never in pressure situations and what does charlie do...he makes the scenario ever MORE pressure packed by intentionally walking the bases loaded so the guy has no margin for error

and forget the fact that Polanco actually has better numbers against RHers than LHers, Charlie sez righties have to face righties and lefties have to face lefties
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

which is why pat burrell will be in the lineup tonight even tho hes hitting like 150 vs lefties

PoopyfaceMcGee

C'mon, man.  You can't actually expect him to hit the curvy curve from that angle.

BigEd76

No Burrell tonight.  Werth-Rowand-Victorino, with Howard as the DH and Helms at 1st.  No Hafner for the Indians, but he's been struggling bad lately.  Brady Quinn and Joe Thomas will throw out the first pitches...

PhillyPhreak54

Chuckles should have left Zagurski in to face Polanco. We'll forget for a moment that Peanut Head should be still wearing #27 for the Phillies and playing 3B.

And its not just Charlie who does this, and it is monumentally stupid, but if you're going to IBB a guy...have the guy who is leaving the game do it. So yes, that was stupid.

Hernandez has been throwing well...gotta see what he can do in pressure sometime, right? Because its obvious Trader Pat ain't gettin' no help down there.

MDS

Keep defending that fat old idiot, please. It's fun.

Also I love that Patty is benched. Him not playing against LHP with a DH is a real kick in the ass. I hope his little vagina is all sad.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

There is nothing little about Pat's massive, gaping vagina.

ice grillin you

Hernandez has been throwing well...gotta see what he can do in pressure sometime, right?

in ottawa i would agree

the guy isnt a major league pitcher...he shouldnt be in philly much less in close late game situations

ice grillin you

king getting torched early...welcome to the american league

phillymic2000

Geowhizzer

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 18, 2007, 07:46:50 PM
king getting torched early...welcome to the american league

He's had a case of the gopher balls the last several starts.  The difference tonight is there were men on base.

PoopyfaceMcGee