2007 Philadelphia Phillies Thread - DIVISION CHAMPS MOTHER fargER!!!!

Started by SunMo, March 26, 2007, 01:11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

figuring cole's game is a win, the phillies have 3 games left against det and cle and need to win 1. figure they can knock this off.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

PhillyPhanInDC

Games isn't showing up on DirectTV Extra Innings. Is the game blacked out?
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: PPinDC on June 17, 2007, 12:55:21 PM
Games isn't showing up on DirectTV Extra Innings. Is the game blacked out?

Apparently neither team is televising on a channel that DirecTV an get.  Is the Phils on CN8?

PhillyPhanInDC

MLB.com says the game is being broadcast on CW57??? No idea what that is.

What DirectTV told me is that the deal they have with MLB only allows them to broadcast a max of 60 games a week. They schedule the games a week out, and some can't make it. Blows.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: PPinDC on June 17, 2007, 02:26:57 PM
MLB.com says the game is being broadcast on CW57??? No idea what that is.

What DirectTV told me is that the deal they have with MLB only allows them to broadcast a max of 60 games a week. The schedule the games a week out, and some can't make it. Blows.

CW 57 is old Channel 57, over the air broadcast.  I think they've shown some Flyers games on it, so it's probably the game limit.

SunMo

CW 57 is the same channel that they show every Sunday and a lot of Saturday games on
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

MDS

UPN and WB merged to become the CW. Since the old UPN57 is owned by Viacom and WB is owned by Tribune (News Corp.), 57 gets the CW and 17 gets stuck with the ever crappy MyNetworkTV. You care.

Bottom 4, 2-1 bums
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

The Phillies won the World Series when the games were played on Channel 17.  :'(

SunMo

Adam Eaton has better plate presence than Howard and Rollins right now

PhillyPhanInDC

MDS

Charles using 100 different pitchers this inning. Still a chance to come out of here with just 1.

SunMo

Don Ho

happy father's day, yah bums.

i guess rollins couldn't hear nunez call him off on that inning ending pop up because the booing was so loud.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS