2007 Philadelphia Phillies Thread - DIVISION CHAMPS MOTHER fargER!!!!

Started by SunMo, March 26, 2007, 01:11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

are we still keeping track of inning by inning score updates for the braves and mets?

or how about division and wild card standings?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

we really suck.  i meane really, really suck.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhanInDC

Again. A perfect example to show an outsider what it's like to be a Sillies fan:

Sweep the best team in the National League at their house.

Go play the worst team in the entire league, and lose the series, in a most ugly fashion.

Mesa literally looked like a corpse out there.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

BigEd76

BigEd76

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 10, 2007, 04:57:00 PM
are we still keeping track of inning by inning score updates for the braves and mets?

or how about division and wild card standings?

Why not?  Everyone else in the NL is getting beaten by the AL too

The BIGSTUD

lol @ Eckel on WIP the other day saying the Phillies are back and mean business. This team is full of losers and will always be full of losers as long as this management is in control.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

BigEd76

PhillyPhreak54

Mets lost so they stay only 5 back.

:-D :-D :'(

17-5...this team is embarassing. This is the inconsistency that I mentioned the other day and why it is hard to get excited about the overall picture.

Don Ho

did that home plate ump want to get the hell out of there or what?  as long as the pitch was in the same zip code he'd call it a strike.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

thank god for this forecast.  gives me an excuse to sneak out and not submit myself to any more torture:

Outlook through Saturday Jun 16. Surf along south facing shores is expected to gradually build to moderate levels by Monday afternoon. South swells will maintain moderate surf heights along south facing shores through mid week, with slightly larger surf returning there on Thursday and Friday.

BigEd76

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Quasimoto

Geowhizzer

BigEd76

I think this was brought up before, but it's still funny...

Jose Mesa's bio on Phillies.com:

QuoteBorn: 05/22/1966
Jose Ramon Mesa...he and his wife Mirla have six children; sons Ralph (6/29/79), Juan Jose (8/4/85), Jesse (8/17/88 ), and Jose Jr. (8/13/93), and daughters Yamely (1/15/74) and Yenny (7/16/87)...

:sly