2007 Philadelphia Phillies Thread - DIVISION CHAMPS MOTHER fargER!!!!

Started by SunMo, March 26, 2007, 01:11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

The amount of blood spewing out of my wrists is impressive. Its caking up on the keyboard.

Howard with a 2R shot & Dobbs goes solo.

3-0 Phils

Braves losing 3-0
Mets winning 1-0

BigEd76

BigEd76

MDS

Fat waste of time. And now my CSN starts acting out. Whadda farg.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

Rome

It's amazing how frequently guys fall off the face of the Earth when they come to play for the Phillies.  What's even more infuriating is how quickly they rebound after they leave.

Garcia might be the Phillies worst acquisition since Gregg Jeffries and that's saying something considering the staggering number of stiffs they've had.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phillymic2000

Don Ho

nice to see so many of us on the phils board tonight.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Barajas earned a paycheck tonight!  Congrats to him!

phillymic2000

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

phillymic2000

Geowhizzer