2007 Philadelphia Phillies Thread - DIVISION CHAMPS MOTHER fargER!!!!

Started by SunMo, March 26, 2007, 01:11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigEd76

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phillymic2000

Word. up. errrr um only if we take 2 out of three from K.C. then it's word up.

ice grillin you

kc series is irrelevant...if they lose the series its expected if they win it they should have

the test is the stretch of the three american league teams chi det cle...win seven or more of those and then maybe we can talk
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

I'm glad I skipped out on the Clearwater Threshers game early to see the end of the game.   There were a bunch of New York dooshes at the bar where I stopped in to watch the end of the game and they were giving me shtein right up until Burrell took the Rat deep.  Then when the Phils took the lead for good they shut their pieholes up real nice.

There were some hot f'ing broads in that place, btw.  I sent SD a few photos of them but I must have done the drunken delete thing last night because they're gone now.

:-D

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Rome

The look on Wagner's face said it all.

I think he'd rather suck a fleshpop than give up a dinger to Burrell.

Rome

From Frank Fitzpatrick's Morning Bytes column:

Quote7:45: The camera shows a guy in sportcoat and tie sitting behind the plate. Must be a Yankee Stadium refugee. Typical attire at Shea, the potbelly capital of the Northeast, is homeless-chic.

:-D

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

CSN citing FoxSports says that Percival is about to sign with the Cardinals.

I eagerly await the return of Joe Table. And then I'll promptly slit my wrists.

MDS

Yea he's back. Seriously. They brought him back.

Seabiscuit36

The rumor is Jose Mesa was signed by the Phils                                                                   :-D                 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

BigEd76

MDS

No joke, BillyBeane likes the move. He does this for attention.