2007 Philadelphia Phillies Thread - DIVISION CHAMPS MOTHER fargER!!!!

Started by SunMo, March 26, 2007, 01:11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

The idiot in charge of the Mets PA was playing MFSB by The Sounds of Philly during the break.

:-D

Rome

Baberaham with the single through a drawn-in infield.  4-2 Bums.

Don Ho

it's nice the phils are winning but listening to the mets broadcast booth is worth every penny i spent on mlb.com
keith hernandez talking about the pretty pens a female viewer sent him, doesn't get any better.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

They only got a two-run lead.  With Ol' Six-Fingers, I don't know if that's enough.

Rome

They also made a pretty salient point about tomorrow's starter (Eaton) being sent in to run for Pat Burrell at third base.

At first I though Eaton was just running something out to Burrell, but then he stayed in to run for him.  I've seen some crazy retarded shtein in my time, but that one takes the cake.  A true head-scratcher even for the Phillies and Uncle Sotz.

The BIGSTUD

Phils got this. Going back to watching The Shield.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

Rome

You better farging pray you didn't just jinx them.

Idiot.

Don Ho

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Rome

Phils win 4-2.  Nunez made a nice play to throw out Reyes by a snatch hair to end the game.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on June 05, 2007, 10:35:30 PM
Phils win 4-2.  Nunez made a nice play to throw out Reyes by a snatch hair to end the game.

Excellent play by Nunez.  Thankfully Cholly's been playing for the better defense tonight.

Don Ho

BigEd76

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on June 05, 2007, 10:00:26 PMAs for the Phillies, another game another example of a baseball team who looks like a monkey farging a football out there...

It could be worse.  Check out the Rays highlights tonight

Rome

Ed - did you see the Eaton for Burrell pinch run switch?  What the hell was that?   ???

Edit - I can't watch the Rays game.  It's blacked out here despite the fact they don't have a television contract to cover the games in my area.  Man - MLB is a mess.   :-D