2007 Philadelphia Phillies Thread - DIVISION CHAMPS MOTHER fargER!!!!

Started by SunMo, March 26, 2007, 01:11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

team moron strikes again

ron darling analyzing the replay: "aww what is he doing...hes just running...not looking...oooooh he just doesnt know what hes doing...thats embarrassing"
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Geowhizzer

NGM

Fletch:  Can I borrow your towel for a sec? My car just hit a water buffalo.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: NGM on June 05, 2007, 08:41:59 PM
Well that was awesome.  Way to go Burrell.

<---- apparently lame in the foot and in the brain.

Don Ho

how gay is the Shea Stadium background music and that lame "Let's Go Met's" lead in?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

I like the home plate umpire.  Anything that is even remotely close to the strike zone is called a strike.

As for the Phillies, another game another example of a baseball team who looks like a monkey farging a football out there...

:-D

Rome

"Let's Go Mets" might be the gayest farging cheer ever conceived. 

It ranks up there with "Hail To The taterskins" even...

:D

Don Ho

love the "back off bitch" look j roll gave rowand on that last pop up where they almost reenacted the previous debacle.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Rome

Don Ho

one run lead in an extra inning game on the road, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, yeah I feel confident.

Rome

Howard follows up Chase's dinger with the longest single in the history of the sport.

Way to leg it out there, big fella.

:-D

Don Ho

nice bondsesque move there ryan.  strolling out of the box la de da.

Geowhizzer

Ol' Six-Fingers is warming up.  Need about five more runs.  :-\