2007 Philadelphia Phillies Thread - DIVISION CHAMPS MOTHER fargER!!!!

Started by SunMo, March 26, 2007, 01:11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

Sgt PSN

I think Clay Condry just caught a line drive with his chest. 

Wingspan

Was anyone laughing when Harry kalas was yelling "OUT OUT" when Barahas farged up?
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

ice grillin you

i would have but i felt sorry for him...he needs to go to an old persons home
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Wingspan on May 23, 2007, 10:50:23 PM
Was anyone laughing when Harry kalas was yelling "OUT OUT" when Barahas farged up?

Eh, not really.  I was more in shock of what I had just watch Barajas do.  Besides, he actually started making the call before Ramirez even started his slide.  As I was watching it I even said outloud that he was out before it happened. 

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

gut check win

tied for third place again....yay...the season has come down to whether the phils are better than the marlins or not

Sgt PSN

This may sound weird, but they had no business winning a game that they had no business losing. 

ice grillin you

wip is gonna be nutso tomorrow with why was myers in the game calls

i say barajas doesnt get on the field again until myers does

rjs246

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on May 23, 2007, 10:35:25 PM
Cursed.  There's just no other way to say it.

Hahahahaa

Sometimes I wonder how you people remember to breathe.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

Ryan Howard and Freddie Mitchell were at Hooters in King of Prussia tonight. Together. There was a bikini contest. Howard said "wow" to my buddys buddys girlfriend, who was in the contest.

I went out to dinner with some other friends and came back to watch Lost. If you saw Lost, you'd know I made the right choice.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 23, 2007, 11:06:39 PMwip is gonna be nutso tomorrow with why was myers in the game calls

Tomorrow?  They were suicidal 2 minutes after Myers walked off.  I shut off the game and went away thinking it was over.  For some reason I turned it back on 20 minutes later and saw Abe's hit...

DURRRRRR.....STANDING UP IS GOOD!

PhillyPhreak54

Like Harry, I was screaming out too. I jumped up as soon as Barajas caught the ball on the hop because it was there so much ahead of Ramirez. Then that stupid shteinhead stands up and Hanley gets in under him. Barajas has been utterly horrible.

As for Myers being in, he was warmed up because it was a save situation before the runs were tacked on in the 9th. Brett said that he doesn't think its serious because he has strength in the shoulder.

What's funny is people are so hellbent on ripping Charlie that they forget that every manager in baseball does that same shtein with bringing in closers. One guy on the radio was saying "what would Joe Torre do? Or how about Tony LaRussa or Ozzie Guillen?" Its obvious that that dude doesn't watch how Torre uses Mariano.

And remember how Charlie would get blasted for not bringing in Billy Wags in the 8th or using him 3 days in a row often...

The guy isn't the best manager but its to the point where anything he does is ripped. I liked how he was blasted by some yesterday for starting Werth against Olsen and then Werth goes yard x2. Charlie said on pregame that he put him in there because Werth has been ripping Olsen.

Also, it MUST be pointed out how STUPID that play Greg Dobbs made was. Holy shtein! If I wasn't so pissed when it happened I would've had a good laugh at Charlie and Rich Dubee's reactions in the dugout. Dubee's face was funny.

SD_Eagle5

Last nights game reminded me of the Giants/Eagles game last season, except somehow the bums pulled this one out.