2007 Philadelphia Phillies Thread - DIVISION CHAMPS MOTHER fargER!!!!

Started by SunMo, March 26, 2007, 01:11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

Blue Jays load the bases with no outs and single in 2 runs.  Had it been the Phils, they would have hit into a double play. 

ice grillin you

i know moyer didnt give them much of a chance tonight but the offense producing seven hits in two games against what toronto has thrown out there on the mound is inexscusable
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

Sgt PSN

And then he hits the next batter after giving up a slam.  :-D

SunMo

i wanted him to hit Phillips, but that obviously not intentional because it was a breaking ball, what a stiff
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

still trying to figure out how clay condrey is on a major league team

SunMo

Wheeler trying to defend why Manuel hasn't taken Condrey out yet, ha!

ice grillin you

wheeler makes it really hard to be a phillie fan...its sad when every night im actually rooting for the other teams announcers to be on the mlb online telecast

Sgt PSN

Quote from: SunMo on May 19, 2007, 09:38:30 PM
Wheeler trying to defend why Manuel hasn't taken Condrey out yet, ha!

Actually, leaving Condry in there wasn't a bad idea.  This team hasn't been hitting and there's no reason to wear out other arms in the bullpen in a game the Phils haven't been in since the 2nd inning.  

Wingspan

the jays send 13 to the plate... score 6 runs

and only land 2 actual hits?

:-D
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

ice grillin you

Actually, leaving Condry in there wasn't a bad idea.  This team hasn't been hitting and there's no reason to wear out other arms in the bullpen in a game the Phils haven't been in since the 2nd inning

i think thats what sun is saying...why is there even a need to defend manuel...we all know condrey was left out there to get out it by himself...the fact that hed go out of his way to defend a POS like manuel is sickening

SunMo

Matt Stairs is the type of guy the Phillies don't have, but need for their bench.  a left handed bat that is a homerun threat everytime, their bench is so bad it's not funny

Wingspan

Manuel is just giving gillick a giant middle finger from the dugout when he leaves condrey to hang himself like that.

Which is deserved. Gillick sucks.

At least Ed Wade tried to help the bullpen once in a while. (In fact that'a all ed Wade ever did)
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

ice grillin you

there no alterior motive to leaving condrey in there...the game is over and condrey pitches once a month....he was in there until tomorrow morning if thats what it meant

Matt Stairs is the type of guy the Phillies don't have, but need for their bench.  a left handed bat that is a homerun threat everytime, their bench is so bad it's not funny

agreed

the bench sucks the bullpen sucks the lineup is flawed and they have one fo the worst managers ive ever seen....the onyl reason thsi team is even close to .500 is a testament to how awful the national league is

PoopyfaceMcGee

It's times like this when I'm glad I can't watch the game.