2007 Philadelphia Phillies Thread - DIVISION CHAMPS MOTHER fargER!!!!

Started by SunMo, March 26, 2007, 01:11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

im sorry

i got gin and canada dry bitter lemon with a pinch of sugar.....lovely
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

MDS

Moyer getting out of some jams. That old farger still has it.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SunMo

ice grillin you

he was helped big time by that idiot who swung on that not even same area code in the dirt pitch...that was horrible

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

MDS

Rowing takes a bad route and slips. Nice work, idiot.

MDS

Now Glaus hits one out.

Ha. Some guy caught the ball, give it to a kid, whose dad then encouraged him to throw it on the field and he did. Great.

Sarge says: "Make no bones about it, this team can hit."

SunMo

i was going to make some bones about it, but i guess i won't anymore

ice grillin you

the phillies never suck...its always the great things the other team is doing...normally thats wheels.....sarge is usually better than that

i guess i jinxed moyer last night when i asked when the last time a phils starter got blasted

Sgt PSN

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 19, 2007, 07:58:57 PM
i guess i jinxed moyer last night when i asked when the last time a phils starter got blasted

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 16, 2007, 10:32:25 PM
its gay enough when baseball players dont talk to pitchers and do other little emerald chessboard idiocies...but theres really not to many things on earth dumber than a person who thinks a message board post actually has soemthing to do with a no hitter being broken up

;)

SunMo

ice grillin you

the difference is that romey actually believes that the posts caused the no hitter to be broken up....where as i know it was due that a phils pitcher got run out the box

the extra point is......good

Sgt PSN