2007 Philadelphia Phillies Thread - DIVISION CHAMPS MOTHER fargER!!!!

Started by SunMo, March 26, 2007, 01:11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjs246

QuoteProper Name: Prince Semien Fielder
Born: May 9, 1984
Ontario, CA
Height: 6-0
Weight: 262 lbs.

Hahahha, he's my height, weighs 85 pounds extra and plays baseball... WHAT AN ATHLETE!
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

phattymatty

rjs246

It will suck when he dies of a heart attack in his 50s. The least he could do is play a farging man's sport.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Rome

Nice win for the Bums.  I have an excellent Tuesday night buzz going so do ruin it, any of you.

SD_Eagle5

June 25th marks the 15 year anniversary of Jerome Brown's death. My how time flies.

Sgt PSN

And we're still waiting for them to "Bring it home for Jerome." 

BigEd76

Quote from: rjs246 on May 15, 2007, 10:19:25 PM
QuoteProper Name: Prince Semien Fielder
Born: May 9, 1984
Ontario, CA
Height: 6-0
Weight: 262 lbs.

Hahahha, he's my height, weighs 85 pounds extra and plays baseball... WHAT AN ATHLETE!

Like father, like son

PhillyPhreak54

1. 1210, while MUCH better than having the games on 950, sucks balls at coming outta breaks. They do this a lot - try to squeeeeeeze as much commercial time in there only to miss the first pitch or two of the inning. They did it tonight when Estrada went yard.

2. Larry Andersen called Ruiz ending it by going deep. He was like "he's gonna dial long distance here". So I get outta the truck and as soon as I walk into work I hear Harry calling looooooong drive. I was happy.

3. Derrick Turnbow is one of the ugliest sumbitches alive.

4. The fact that little Cecil is in the bigs makes me feel old. Tony Gwynn's kid too. Holy shtein I remember watching Cecil play. I remember when he hit the ball onto the roof of Tiger Stadium.

ice grillin you

They're Wisconsin.

actually they arent even wisconsin
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Probably no game tonight, which sucks because God is supposed to pitch and they are on a roll.

Storms supposed to roll in about 5ish and stay until around 10.

MDS

Doubelheader tomorrow? If I get out of this meeting in the morning in time, might head on down.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

you attend sporting events like dio watches them

theres no longer a need to tell everyone how many and what games you "might go to" because we all know you dont go
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

PoopyfaceMcGee

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.