2007 Philadelphia Phillies Thread - DIVISION CHAMPS MOTHER fargER!!!!

Started by SunMo, March 26, 2007, 01:11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phillymic2000

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: SunMo on May 14, 2007, 10:05:24 PM
Quote from: MDS on May 14, 2007, 10:04:24 PM
Watching 24 during all of this. Wow. Nice win?

affirmative

no wonder the board was so quite tonight.  only 4:00 PM out here so still have three hours until showtime.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SD_Eagle5

PhillyPhreak54

I was listening on the radio while driving....people were staring at me as I was screaming during the 8th inning rally.

PoopyfaceMcGee

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Sgt PSN

Yeah, but he had a pretty damn good at bat though.  And he got a run across the plate which is what was most important.  Phils blew a chance last inning with the same situation.  

Sgt PSN

It should be noted that Eaton has pitched a damn good game so far.  7 ip, 3h, 0er.

ice grillin you

the hit n run got the run home not burrell...i guess you can say he didnt strike out which was a good thing

anyway lets home this excellent start by eaton is not wasted...hes at 88 pitches now so he def could finish this himself but minimum get it to myers
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

So the Brewers bring in some non roster spring training invitee to pitch the 7th.....this dude has 8 ip, has given up 18 hits and 2 walks and opponents were hitting a robust .391 against him.  So what's he do?  K's the side.  :-D

Eaton's going in to pitch the 8th. 

Sgt PSN

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 15, 2007, 08:59:53 PM
the hit n run got the run home not burrell...i guess you can say he didnt strike out which was a good thing

True, had Cholly not called for the hit and run then it would have been an easy DP.  But Burrell had a pretty good ab because he got in the hole 0-2 on a borderline called strike on the outside corner and showed some good discipline laying off a few pitches as Vargas was obviously trying to either paint that corner again and/or get Burrell to chase one that was out of the zone.