2007 Philadelphia Phillies Thread - DIVISION CHAMPS MOTHER fargER!!!!

Started by SunMo, March 26, 2007, 01:11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SunMo

SunMo

mpmcgraw

Remember when I said that Garcia wasn't going to be as good as everyone thought and MDS kept quoting stats from 2 and 3 years ago?  Good times. 

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Billy Beane on May 04, 2007, 03:23:59 PM
Remember when I said that Garcia wasn't going to be as good as everyone thought and MDS kept quoting stats from 2 and 3 years ago?  Good times. 

Remember all the things you were quite wrong about (ie: Rowand) but are trying to ignore?

mpmcgraw

I love the way Rowand is playing at the plate.  He has been tremendously more patient this year and although him coming back to earth is inevitable if he keeps walking and not beating himself early in the count I am absolutely fine with him. 

Rowand calling off Victorino yesterday in RF with runners on second and third was incredibly retarded.  The guy doesn't realize how terrible his arm is.

Wingspan

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

SunMo

MDS

Quote from: Billy Beane on May 04, 2007, 03:23:59 PM

youre a joke. he sucks now, but lets chill out for a little. same with howard. igy is basking in the glory of the phils best player sucking chode, but were a month into the season.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

im not basking...i want him to be last year...but it is what it is...and its a train wreck which i normally love to see
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SunMo

rjs246

FYI...

The team's leadoff hitter has 125% more homeruns than the cleanup hitter.
The team's leadoff hitter has a 105 point batting average advantage over the cleanup hitter.
The team's leadoff hitter has 18 extra base hits. The cleanup hitter has 8.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

SunMo