2007 Philadelphia Phillies Thread - DIVISION CHAMPS MOTHER fargER!!!!

Started by SunMo, March 26, 2007, 01:11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD_Eagle5

Hamels looking shakey. I hate when Barajas catches for him, that wild pitch was his fault.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

hamels still has another year or two of growing pains...the league is catching on to his change his fastball isnt good enough to get people out and he has no reliable third pitch....hes gotta develop his curve ball to the point that he cant get major leaguers out with it
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

burell you lucky shtein.  that was totally strike three. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

The Braves telecast just showed two shirtless guys, painted half red and half blue, with a sign that said "Chipper's Chippendales."

:-D :puke

ice grillin you

what a farging awful call

i cant believe cole didnt argue that more
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Geowhizzer

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 01, 2007, 09:02:48 PM
Rod Barajas < Sal Fasano

Correct me if I'm mistaken:  Didn't Lieberthal offer to come back as a back-up this season?

Geowhizzer

Hamels has battled back nicely since that rough first inning.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

MDS

Solid win. Tomorrow is huge. Taking 2/3 from Homolanta is a must.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Seabiscuit36

Cole should/could be 5-1 if is wasnt for the bullpen.
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Geowhizzer

I was impressed to see Hamels come back from that rocky first inning against the Braves.  He had a solid six innings after that.  Just what a top-flight pitcher should do.

Hamels isn't there yet, but the potential definitely is, and he seems to be inching closer to fully realizing that  potential.

MDS