2007 Philadelphia Phillies Thread - DIVISION CHAMPS MOTHER fargER!!!!

Started by SunMo, March 26, 2007, 01:11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD_Eagle5

I'm thinking they'll pick around 5 or 6, I'll have to get updated at McFaddens or something, I hate missing the draft but oh well.

Don Ho

When we were there two weeks ago to see the phils play the Astros, McFaddens was going off after the game.  We left the stadium about 45 to 60 minutes and about $200 less in my pocket from a visit to the Majestic Clubhouse Store  after the last out and the place was packed.  Looked like alot of fun.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Ryan Howard looks horrible at the plate. With Willis pitching tonight I want to see Howard have a seat on the bench. Dude is trying to pull every pitch and its killing him. Until he starts going oppo he'll continue to struggle.

Aaron Rowand is on fire.

MDS

Gordon sucks. Garcia needs to lose weight.

But a win is a win.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

It has to make mpmcgraw's head explode that he's so right about Burrell and so wrong about Rowand.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: FastFreddie on April 28, 2007, 08:58:21 AM
It has to make mpmcgraw's head explode that he's so right about Burrell and so wrong about Rowand.

Let's just hope that they both can keep it up and have excellent seasons.

Howard needs Greg Gross back as hitting coach.  ;)

BigEd76

Interesting lineup vs D-Train:

ROWAND
Victorino
Rollins
Utley
Burrell
Helms
Nunez
Barajas
Eaton

so...another lineup with only 5 hitters

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

Some on BSG complained about this. Figure that Howard has been eating ass and Willis, a day off to chill isn't a bad idea. He can't play 162 games, so why not give him a break now.

Also, Eaton back to his old tricks. 5-2 Fish after 2.5.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PoopyfaceMcGee

Geowhizzer

Good thing I have Extra Innings.  Baltimore-Cleveland is a far more interesting game.

MDS