2007 Philadelphia Phillies Thread - DIVISION CHAMPS MOTHER fargER!!!!

Started by SunMo, March 26, 2007, 01:11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Jimmy motherfargin Rollins!!!!!!!

line drive HR to tie it up.

Atta baby Jimmy!

9 HRs

PhillyPhreak54

Chase motherfargin Utley!!!!

a moon shot to take the lead!!

PhillyPhreak54

Mitch Will...I mean Tom Gordon in to close it.

Mike Jacobs, who is crushing it tonight, doubles to LF.

0 outs.

Extra innings (or a loss in 9) here we come.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

I can't take watching this guy pitch anymore this season.

PoopyfaceMcGee

PoopyfaceMcGee

Don Ho

Geowhizzer

Don Ho

Don Ho

what the heck was Cabrera doing at third?  A crossword puzzle? 

WE WIN!

Don Ho

One in a row :yay

Off to the gym to release some Tom Gordon induced stress, early bedtime then up at 5:30 AM HST to watch the draft.

SD_Eagle5

Bums win! Bums win!
Hard fought victory is nice to see.

I'll be in attendance tomorrow night after the draft party. D-Train

Don Ho

Quote from: SD_Eagle on April 27, 2007, 10:46:39 PM
Bums win! Bums win!
Hard fought victory is nice to see.

I'll be in attendance tomorrow night after the draft party. D-Train

i hope the birds pick before the first pitch.  My god the first round takes like 8 hours.