2007 Philadelphia Phillies Thread - DIVISION CHAMPS MOTHER fargER!!!!

Started by SunMo, March 26, 2007, 01:11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

the only thing youve ever been right about is that the wire is the greatest show known to man. but you sort of just stole that off of me. rajon rando what.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

the only thing youve ever been right about is that the wire is the greatest show known to man. but you sort of just stole that off of me. rajon rando what.

newbie i was on the wire when your lunches consisted of sippy cups and broken up matzoh

and rondo is a player

just like i called with dalembert in time he will turn out to be a good one
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

i started watching the wire a few years ago and stopped with the sippy cups before i turned 16. so shut it.

Rome

Boston basketball players are not to be spoken of in this farging thread.

Ever.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Why not?  The Celtics suck similarly to the Phillies.

mpmcgraw

If Rowand keeps his patience at the plate that he has had so far I will have absolutely no problem with him. 

MDS

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

MDS

I'll be in South Philly, if that counts for anything.

Sgt PSN

I'm listening to the game online right now because apparently J-ville, NC is part of the DC "market" so the game is blacked out.  Lame. 

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

MDS

He could be around midwestern hicks as opposed to southern hicks?

SunMo

Phil Cuzzi is obviously trying to get out of the rain tonight
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.