2007 Philadelphia Phillies Thread - DIVISION CHAMPS MOTHER fargER!!!!

Started by SunMo, March 26, 2007, 01:11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

horrible call on Barajas.  Guy missed him twice.

cincy broadcast just showed a stat we didn't need to see - Reds have 7 comeback wins already this season.  Phils must lead in blown leads.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

OUT!  Nunez got his foot.  It was close but he was O-U-T.  Awesome throw by Victorino.  Right on the money.

ice grillin you

nunez just sold out on that tag and got bailed out by dunn dunn who has 25 k's in 65 at bats this year
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Don Ho on April 21, 2007, 09:15:32 PM
OUT!  Nunez got his foot.  It was close but he was O-U-T.  Awesome throw by Victorino.  Right on the money.

Hate to disagree, but I don't think Nunez got him.

Fortunately, Hamels made sure it didn't matter. 

ice grillin you

OUT!  Nunez got his foot.  

are you watching the same game??

he clearly missed him...he banked on getting the call cause the ball got their first and he didnt come close to tagging him...he needed to dive at the runner or make some kind of real attempt...which he didnt....he kinda reached at him for a hot second

Geowhizzer

Don Ho

I am watching on mlb.com and it is the Cincinnati broadcast but there was one angle where Nunez's glove looked like it bent back as the runner's foot was heading to the bag.  Hey, I was surfing all morning .  Maybe to much time in the sun.
I need something to bitch about tonight, still pissed about last night.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

MDS

So that's how we have to win. Complete games. No bullpen, no problem.

Don Ho

what a pleasure to watch!  15 K's, first complete game.  I am so happy.

ice grillin you

Wes Helms makes Howard look fast

how slow is helms?

jesus

Eaglez

Hamels is the man. Now, just have him pitch every day for 9 innings and the Phils should be fine.

15 Ks, only 2 BBs -- Whenever the Phils only need to field 12 outs to win a game the better.