2007 Philadelphia Phillies Thread - DIVISION CHAMPS MOTHER fargER!!!!

Started by SunMo, March 26, 2007, 01:11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

You knew it was coming.  Gordon got behind 3-1 in the count, tossed up a meatball, and someone who's never been in my kitchen hit it 400 feet.

Only the Phillies could have this happen to them.  It's unfargingbelievable.

Rome

Don Ho

isn't this kind of crap supposed to happen to us in late August and the month of September?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

phillymic2000

SD_Eagle5

Rome

More of the same... Rollins gets hit by a pitch.  Victorino comes up and IMMEDIATELY SWINGS AT THE FIRST fargING PITCH HE SEES!

Double play, end of inning.

It's like they've never been taught the game at all.  A guy gets hit by a pitch so the first thing you do is swing at the very next pitch he throws?

It's comical but only in the worst possible sense.  They have no farging clue what they're doing out there, and these are guys who have been playing in the major leagues for a while now.

I feel like putting my fist through a wall over here.

SunMo

it seriously hate this team

all they do is strike out and hit into double plays
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Rome

I can stomach anything but a lack of fundamentals.   That shtein is text book, Mo.  If a guy gets hit by a pitch, you make the pitcher throw a strike.  Hell, at least give Rollins a chance to steal a base there.  If he does, the double play possibility is removed.

It's shocking how poorly this team plays even in the most elementary situations.  They can't get runners over; they strike out with the bases loaded and less than two outs; they can't get a simple sacrifice bunt down; they don't hit the cutoff man in the field; they don't back each other up defensively... these are supposed to be professionals playing this way.

Christ!  And now there's two men on... I'm afraid to watch...

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

phillymic2000

:-D I can't stand the way this team kills me f'n Gordon

The BIGSTUD

I have no idea how you die hards put up with this shtein every year. Jeez.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

phillymic2000

Don Ho