2007 Philadelphia Phillies Thread - DIVISION CHAMPS MOTHER fargER!!!!

Started by SunMo, March 26, 2007, 01:11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PoopyfaceMcGee

PoopyfaceMcGee

Nice.  Gordon made him look like Pat Burrell with some off-speed slop.

CHALK ANOTHER ONE UP IN THE WIN COLUMN FOR THE BUMS

BigEd76

Quote from: SD_Eagle on April 19, 2007, 03:43:15 PMthe other that looked like igy had a white jacket, dark blue Phils shirt, and dark Phils cap on.

A white jacket instead of a black Raiders butter jawn?  Couldn't have been him....

MDS

Wow. A win. Joy.

Some observations:
1. Wes Helms sucks
2. Manuel is a moron
3. Carlos Barajas sucks
4. Gordon isn't reliable
5. When does training camp start?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

seen in the upper deck directly across from the phillies dugout today....a huge sign that read:

Hey Pat, PHIRE CHARLIE
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Wingspan

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

PoopyfaceMcGee

PhillyPhreak54

Look Ma! Another wasted bases loaded w/ less than 2 outs opportunity!!

Nunez grounds into a 4-3 double play.

SD_Eagle5

Bases loaded, 1 out, Nunez hits into a DP. hahahaha they suck, but I'll continue to watch, cause I'm a sucka

PhillyPhreak54

Lieber is throwing very well tonight.

They scored a run because Cincy went all Keystone Kops on a Lieber grounder. E3 and then an E4 allows Ruiz to come around and score.

1-0 asshats

PhillyPhreak54

Here it comes. Now the Phils are the ones looking stupid.

Nunez throws one away - Freel to 2nd.

Lieber tries to pick him off and throws the ball into LF after bouncing it towards where Jimmy was originally positioned. He missed 2B by about 30 feet. Freel to 3rd w/ 1 out.