2007 Philadelphia Phillies Thread - DIVISION CHAMPS MOTHER fargER!!!!

Started by SunMo, March 26, 2007, 01:11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

can anyone explain why wheels calls jose reyes "rey-azz"
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

NGM

Fletch:  Can I borrow your towel for a sec? My car just hit a water buffalo.

Rome

Two men on, none out with Utley, Howard & Burrell coming up... guess what happened.

AIDS.  AIDS, AIDS,  AIDS!    :boom

ice grillin you

Rome

LOL.  And then Alou smokes a solo homer.  4-1 Mutts.

Jesus...   :-D

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

Could have had Reyes caught in a pitch out and Ruiz throws the ball to the 3rd base side of 2nd.  ha! 

Rome

It's bad enough that they're losing.  What's worse is they've had ample opportunities to score and have blown almost every one of them.  And then the bullshteinpen comes in and tosses gas on the fire making things worse.

They're just a horrible underachieving group at the moment and they keep digging the hole deeper and deeper for themselves.

Depressing as hell.

ice grillin you

the depression ended about a week ago...like i said the other night now you root for all the worst things that can possibly happen to them...especially choke dog...i cant wait to see him look silly against feliciano next inning...

id love to see them get sweeped in the battle for last place (in the majors) vs the nats tomorrow and thursday

MDS

you lilly white suburbanite, youre a joke if you want them to lose. go away. most of us realize that they suck, get depressed, and curse at the tv as if it can respond. still, in the end, we want them to win. you, on the other hand, don't even matter at this point. grab your burgundy and gold gear and go the nats game and buy a zimmerman jersey.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i dont just want them to lose i want them to implode...couldnt happen to a better bunch of losers

MDS

i want new ownership, but thats never happening. so we might as well face the facts and root for a team thats never gonna win.

ice grillin you

now with them getting trounced choke dog should get some pitches grooved to him this at bat...he should drive one...if he gets out or god forbid strikes out here then hes in worse shape than i even thought

ice grillin you

choke dog did as i anticipated...now if only he could do it when runners are on and they arent down by a touchdown

SD_Eagle5

Why the hatred for Howard? Granted he's playing like complete shtein, but its not as if he's some douchebag icehole or has off field issues. I'm rooting like all heck for him to turn it around...part of it is to spite you.

I can't see how Manuel still has a job, this team plays with no sense of urgency. I'm tired of the "well its not his fault they can't field", "Its not his fault they can't hit with runners in scoring position", "Its not his fault the bullpen sucks". His good ole boy charm and lack of motivation is a huge part of the problem. I'd love to see Joe Girardi brought in.