Montae Reagor, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 20, 2007, 10:06:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

methdeez

Quote from: RipperEagle on March 22, 2007, 02:47:22 AM
Reagor Reagor ummm let's see...

Oh wait a minute he's a PASS RUSHING tackle!

Imagine that!

Personally as much as he could be a big help to this team I really think that Bunkley will have to become the run stuffing force we are sorely missing...kinda like that other guy that came from his school and has since went to Indy...oh what's his name!?!?

Regardless, welcome to town Mr. Reagor.

Why are your replies in green?
Is it because you don't love the Eagles?

rjs246

The real question should be, Why do his posts go out of their way to state the obvious and nothing more?
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Beermonkey

Quote from: RipperEagle on March 22, 2007, 02:47:22 AM
I really think that Bunkley will have to become the run stuffing force we are sorely missing...kinda like that other guy that came from his school and has since went to Indy...oh what's his name!?!?

Do you mean that great big fat person that used to be decent until he hit his payday, then ate his way to be inactive all of last year? I miss him too, we could use that type of guy now.

Wingspan

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Beermonkey

Quote from: Wingspan on March 22, 2007, 02:24:02 PM

was she a great big fat person?

Yep, someone could make a homeless shelter from the skin that hung between his gut & pubic area. A great big homeless shelter that smelled like feet & Cheetos.

ice grillin you

are we talking about bunkley?

he never looked fat to me...in fact even as early as when he finally showed up after his holdout he looked pretty damn cock diesel...seemed to me his problem was that he couldnt play
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Beermonkey

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 22, 2007, 02:34:25 PM

I should have been more clear, I meant this guy:

While he was here, he was an under-sized pass rushing DT, but now that he gone some like to romanticize about him being a big "run stuffing" tackle.

ice grillin you

yeah simon has grown more than jon favreau
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

he never looked fat to me...in fact even as early as when he finally showed up after his holdout he looked pretty damn cock diesel...seemed to me his problem was that he couldnt play

Bunkley was 306 at the combine and probably less than 15% body fat.

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: FastFreddie on March 22, 2007, 03:06:11 PM

Bunkley was 306 at the combine and probably less than 15% body fat.

Not only that, he also looks like Thing!!1one!!!!

Beermonkey

Quote from: SD_Eagle on March 22, 2007, 03:10:35 PM

He looks like he should be wearing smaller defensive tackles as nipple rings.

PoopyfaceMcGee

SD_Eagle5

Breaking news
QuoteEagles | Team may trade Walker
Thu, 22 Mar 2007 14:21:52 -0700

Bob Brookover, of Philadelphia Inquirer, reports the Philadelphia Eagles may try to trade DL Darwin Walker, after the signing of DT Montae Reagor.