Montae Reagor, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 20, 2007, 10:06:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MURP

Quote from: Die-Hard on March 21, 2007, 12:29:54 PM
From Spadaros article...

One, Reagor could come in and push everyone here and, eventually, one or two of these tackles would not make the roster.

Two, Reagor's presence could mean the first step of a defensive tackle overhaul. Maybe the Eagles are targeting a tackle in the draft. Maybe Reagor is a precursor to that scenario.

Three, signing Reagor could trigger a massive re-do of the defense. Who knows? For every action, there is a reaction, right? Is there another step coming on the heels of the Reagor addition?

If this team drafts another DT, someone is going to die.

just ridiculous.    Yes, the reaction to signing a middle of the road DT is that the entire defense will be cut in training camp. THEN A TRADE FOR URLAKKER,and Lawrence Taylor is coming.  Then the Eagles rebuild the whole defense with monopoly money!#%!@%#%    hardy har har.   YOUR FIRED SPADARO.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I see MURP is having trouble kicking the habit of weekday afternoon drinking.

MURP

no drinks, just putting myself inside the mind of a Spewdaro for a moment.   A horrid place. 

PoopyfaceMcGee

You're going to hurt yourself one of these days.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Now we see why they had to delay the press conference:

They had to finish printing his personalized free agency football.

phillywin2k5

why dont they just sign the fat guy from the Carnival?? i mean they need to clog a hole and i hear would play in Philly for the minimum!
if you take advice from people in the 700 level, you'll find yourself sitting next to them -- Buddy Ryan

The BIGSTUD

If they get him an eye patch he would be so badass.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

Philly_Crew

Quote from: SidFarkus on March 21, 2007, 02:04:35 PM
Quote from: dis12 on March 21, 2007, 01:58:58 PM
on Eagles website, it looks like Montae's left eye is completely closed ;).    I hope he can see through it (not like Jermaine Mayberry).

He said his vision is 100% fine and was never affected anyway.

I'm sure he said his vision is 100% to sign the contract even if he can't see to open the door.  Cut his eye, Mic!

-Triumph-

I'm Triumph, and I approve this message

...for me to POOP on!

SunMo

5 pages on this stiff?  i thought it'd be more
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Rome

QuoteOk, I give! That's enough! I should have went to bed earlier! I am offically mad now. I really thought some of these guy's would be back. Nothing is gonna' surprise me know. I'm starting to feel like a hooked Marlin.

:-D :-D

Easy tiger.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Their team won the Super Bowl less than a month ago, and the fans are whining about losing Montae Reagor.

I'd like to think that if the Eagles won the Super Bowl, I'd let them jettison half of the team, and I'd still dance naked around my block thrice a day just for the sheer joy of it.  farging Colts fans can eat my inner colon.

Drunkmasterflex

Quote from: FastFreddie on March 21, 2007, 09:25:19 PM
Their team won the Super Bowl less than a month ago, and the fans are whining about losing Montae Reagor.

I'd like to think that if the Eagles won the Super Bowl, I'd let them jettison half of the team, and I'd still dance naked around my block thrice a day just for the sheer joy of it.  farging Colts fans can eat my inner colon.

Yeah pretty much.
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

RipperEagle

Reagor Reagor ummm let's see...

Oh wait a minute he's a PASS RUSHING tackle!

Imagine that!

Personally as much as he could be a big help to this team I really think that Bunkley will have to become the run stuffing force we are sorely missing...kinda like that other guy that came from his school and has since went to Indy...oh what's his name!?!?

Regardless, welcome to town Mr. Reagor.