Cuz I'm praying for rain
And I'm praying for tidal waves
I wanna see the ground give way.
I wanna watch it all go down.
Mom please flush it all away.
I wanna see it go right in and down.
I wanna watch it go right in.
Watch you flush it all away.

Learn to swim, see you down in Arizona bay!

I was in Arizona Bay. The views spectacular.

BTW Maynard lives near where I took this photo
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Diomedes

LA farging sucks.  It's second only to Houston for worst big city in America.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

rjs246

Now this is a real man.

This hairy ass son of a bitch has been having strokes at the poker table and refuses to be given medical treatment. Meanwhile baseball players everywhere are missing time and hitting the DL for blisters on their poor wittle fingers. Real man.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

hbionic

I thought this thread was about guys crying in movies, sharing their feelings with their girl friends and paying more than $10 bucks for a haircut.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Feva

I know you're disappointed, but we pretty much leave all the gay shtein to you.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Rome

Bump for queers on diets talking about eating lite bread and taking fish oil extract.

Susquehanna Birder

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on August 28, 2007, 02:03:14 PM
Bump for queers on diets talking about eating lite bread and taking fish oil extract.
U calling my dad a queer  >:(     :-D
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on August 28, 2007, 02:03:14 PM

:-D

Cottage cheese with lite peanut butter and splenda is good too.

Rome

Quote from: Susquehanna Birder on August 28, 2007, 02:20:46 PM
Here ya go, Nancy:

http://www.concretefield.com/forum/index.php?topic=19123.msg542549#new

Being on a diet clearly makes some of us cranky.

:-D

@ Jay - seriously, stay away from Splenda.  I've heard some nasty shtein about that stuff. 

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah, me too. I only use one packet every couple of days in the mixture I described.

PoopyfaceMcGee

mussa

"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Rome

Here's an article regarding Splenda that will make your ass shiver.

A friend of mine developed intestinal problems because he ate so much of that shtein.  He used to put five packets of them into a pint of iced tea.  Dude was crazy for it.  Then he started developing shteinter problems and couldn't ascertain the source.  By a stroke of luck he stopped using it for a few days and almost immediately his symptoms disappeared.

mussa

been puttin it in my coffee for about 1-2 yrs. thats the end of that.