Men Should Act Like Men...

Started by rjs246, January 24, 2007, 08:49:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The BIGSTUD

Men go to barbers not hair cutterys. If you don't see this in your window when you are getting a haircut then you are lose many man points.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

BigEd76

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 26, 2007, 12:48:02 PM
I wasn't kidding

with classics like....

everyday
against all odds
one more night
do you remember
seperate lives
groovy kind of love
two hearts
ive forgotten everything
tearing and breaking...

how could you be kidding?

I have the "Hits" (Collins) and "Turn It On Again: The Hits" (Genesis) CDs, and have a few MP3s that aren't on those albums.  Most of his stuff is usually good.

mussa

I shave my own dome. Havn't paid for a hair cut in over a yr, and when I did it was at the barbershop.
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Sgt PSN

My barbershop doesn't have the candy cane pole spinning around outside of it but is patroned by people who wear camoflague and train to kill.  I go to the most manly barbershop in the world. 

PhillyPhreak54

I like R&B songs from Boyz II Men, Kci & JoJo and the like.

I like Etta James, big band jazz and oldies

I use lotion every day

I'm a romantic

I find myself enjoying a chick flick every now and then. I watched "Ten Things I Hate About You" the other night and liked it.

I have used scented candles in my house and apartment before and I like the strawberry and cream ones from Glade.

I use bodywash and one of those body wash thingees

Sgt PSN

Liking R&B is extremely manly because the smooth sounds of singers like Barry White can aid in the procurement of an insane amount of ass. 

Using a loofa (sp?) is completely for the gays though.  Man up and get a wash cloth.   

Quasimoto

Phreak is relieved of the gay points for not knowing that it was called a "loofah"

Sarge is gay because he knew it was a loofah

And I'm gay for knowing the correct spelling of loofah

PhillyPhreak54

That's a funny word. That's one of those words you say over and over when completely shtein faced drunk. Loooofah. Looooooofah.

Sgt PSN

PhillyPhreak54

Great movie.

Also,

I am terrified of spiders and snakes. I run like a sissy when I see a spider.

Feva

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 26, 2007, 06:38:13 PM
I use bodywash and one of those body wash thingees

I just got a farged up visual of your big ass using one of those things.   :puke
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

PhillyPhreak54

Ha!!

Feva is think about me in the shower. :-D :puke

General_Failure

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 26, 2007, 07:36:30 PM
Great movie.

Also,

There was a spider sitting in the shower here the other day. It was sitting on the hot water knob, and had its legs warpped completely around it. I've been told it was a little one.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

There was a scorpion in the shower once when I was in Mexico.  Puerto Angel. 

I did not feel very manly about that.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: General_Failure on January 26, 2007, 09:43:30 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 26, 2007, 07:36:30 PM
Great movie.

Also,

There was a spider sitting in the shower here the other day. It was sitting on the hot water knob, and had its legs warpped completely around it. I've been told it was a little one.

Thats when I say "Mr spider, the shower is all yours, sir. I'll jump in when you're done. Thanks"

Dio, I was stung by a scorpion in Texas when I lived there. A little thing but it felt like my finger was on fire.