Men Should Act Like Men...

Started by rjs246, January 24, 2007, 08:49:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

hunt

Quote from: Diomedes on January 26, 2007, 12:31:15 PM
Quote from: Quasimoto on January 26, 2007, 12:30:15 PM
I wasn't kidding.  I really do own Phil Collins #1 Hits.

You've got vigy on your side, so you're doing great!

quasi  = an honorary brother
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: SD_Eagle on January 26, 2007, 12:38:00 PM
Quote from: FFatPatt on January 26, 2007, 12:35:38 PM
Didn't you have an eyebrow ring at some point?  That should be in this thread.

I had it for 3 years before it grew out. I don't see how metal piercing flesh is considered unmanly, unless it's a tongue or belly button piercing, which would just be gay.

Eyebrow is a close 3rd.

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: FFatPatt on January 26, 2007, 12:43:53 PM

I had it for 3 years before it grew out. I don't see how metal piercing flesh is considered unmanly, unless it's a tongue or belly button piercing, which would just be gay.

Eyebrow is a close 3rd.

Worse than the ears, nose, or lips? I disagree.

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

I wasn't kidding

with classics like....

everyday
against all odds
one more night
do you remember
seperate lives
groovy kind of love
two hearts
ive forgotten everything
tearing and breaking...

how could you be kidding?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Feva

Quote from: SD_Eagle on January 26, 2007, 12:46:37 PM
Quote from: FFatPatt on January 26, 2007, 12:43:53 PM

Eyebrow is a close 3rd.

Worse than the ears, nose, or lips? I disagree.

An eyebrow ring is pretty gay until it's been ripped out in a fight or something... then it becomes manly.  Stupid... but manly.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Quasimoto

My girlfriend's brother had an eyebrow and tongue ring at the same time.  He also models.  Definitely gay.

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: EagleFeva on January 26, 2007, 12:52:06 PM
An eyebrow ring is pretty gay until it's been ripped out in a fight or something... then it becomes manly.  Stupid... but manly.

I have a cool scar. The eyebrow ring was part of my rebellion against being in the Navy, sort of like my way of sticking it to the man.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

i hate all jewelry

ive never even so much as rocked a watch
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Feva

Quote from: SD_Eagle on January 26, 2007, 12:53:53 PM
Quote from: EagleFeva on January 26, 2007, 12:52:06 PM

I have a cool scar. The eyebrow ring was part of my rebellion against being in the Navy, sort of like my way of sticking it to the man.

From here on out... just tell people it got ripped out in a fight and then it's manly as hell.  Otherwise, you might as well succumb to the homoerotic urges that made you get the eyebrow ring in the first place.

Quasimoto

When my dad was in the Navy he wanted to get a tattoo of a panda.  He's in his 50s now and he still wants to.  Thats pretty gay.

mussa

I really like allison krauss and union station
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"