Men Should Act Like Men...

Started by rjs246, January 24, 2007, 08:49:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

cheap is good but its way to much work and im not willing to do it

like sun said i wanna run out to the closest place possible and get my shtein as quickly as possible regardless of the amount of money

of course this is only for low to medium dollar items...for vacations...cars...expensive a/v equipment ect...

ill do tons of research

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Wingspan

Quote from: SunMo on January 26, 2007, 11:42:46 AM
men aren't cheap, men go to the store to get one thing and come back with 10 cans of baked beans and road map

Real men don't need roadmaps.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Sgt PSN

Clipping coupons doesn't take much effort at all.  I usually do it while I'm watching tv.  And I just clip the coupons for stuff I know I'm going to need in the short term future.  I don't stock pile them or anything.  And I also don't skip on buying something just because I don't have a coupon for it.  If I gotta pay full price, then so be it.  

My mom on the other hand, has a 3x5 card case that she keeps hers in and she files them in alphabetical order.  Every coupon she gets her hands on goes in that thing whether it's something she thinks she'll need or not.  

That is too much effort.  

mussa

I clipped coupons once and it was for community service. how i got to clip coupons for community service you say? well lets just say half way through community service, re-paving roads and such, I broke my leg. So they had me sit in at probation offices and clip coupons for hrs. It was hell, pure hell. I'd rather be out paving roads with a bunch of county slug workers.
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

SunMo

Quote from: Wingspan on January 26, 2007, 11:54:04 AM
Real men don't need roadmaps.

wrong, real men know how to read road maps....Hoydas ask for directions
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SunMo

Quasimoto

I own Phil Collins greatest hits.  To which I sing as loud as possible with my windows rolled down in the middle of June. 

BlueHeart

I clip coupons all the time.

Of course, they go into an envelope marked "coupons" and stay home while I'm actually shopping only to then be thrown out because they've expired.

But I try. *shrug*
Maybe the voices aren't real, but, they've got some pretty good ideas...

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: BlueHeart on January 26, 2007, 12:19:27 PM
I clip coupons all the time.

Of course, they go into an envelope marked "coupons" and stay home while I'm actually shopping only to then be thrown out because they've expired.

But I try. *shrug*

Do you have a penis?

Diomedes

Quote from: Quasimoto on January 26, 2007, 12:06:18 PM
I own Phil Collins greatest hits.  To which I sing as loud as possible with my windows rolled down in the middle of June. 

Some posts in this thread are entirely unnecessary, because we know already.  This one is close.  I figured you for an Elton John guy, but Phil Collins makes sense too.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

BlueHeart

Most people on the internets think so....

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SunMo

BlueHeart

Umm... ewww...

Fine, ya farging stylishly dressed young mans. I'll stay out of the boys thread...  >:(