Previous topic - Next topic

rjs246

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 04, 2008, 10:10:07 PM
hasnt dial always been a unisex soap

The soap, yes. The 'shower gel', no.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

MDS

I just bought Cherry scented soap that had a picture of a flower on it. I win.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

reese125

Im getting crows feet like a mother farger now and Im not too happy about it

if I was smart and gay I would of stole my moms moisturizer back in the day

PoopyfaceMcGee

I had an 80-minute full body Shiatsu massage yesterday.  The chick was super hot, but also a phenomenal masseuse, so I completely respected her and didn't even joke around about a happy ending.

phattymatty

fail. 

i hope you at least gave her a hug so she could feel your boner.  making her uncomfortable is my favorite part. 

Diomedes

sounds like the tough economy is really hurting you FF

I feel your pain
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

rjs246

A friend of mine and I were having an argument about who was more manly, Frank Sinatra or Hunter Thompson.

Obviously I'm biased, but my argument was that it was a draw. His argument was that Thompson didn't belong in the conversation. My problem with his stupid opinion is that his reasons for ruling Thompson out (being skinny and smart) and his reason for giving an advantage to Sinatra (connected to the mob), are genetically and socially arbitrary. Skinny and smart are not choices. Connected to the mob was not Sinatra's choice. It was the mob's choice.

My criteria for manliness:
1. Excess:
     a. Alcohol: Both
     b. Drugs: Both
     c. Sex: Both
2. Talent: Both
3. Social Dissent: Thompson
4. Universal (soccer mom) Appeal: Sinatra
5. Unfounded Inappropriate Violence: Both

I think it's a draw. Someone being a part of the 60s drug culture rather than a part of the 50s mafia culture is just a matter of timing.

Thoughts jerks?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Diomedes

I agree, it's a draw.

Next question.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

stalker

I drink Jack Daniels

I dip Copenhagen

I never use a spit cup

I build stuff out of metal

My truck gets 12 MPG

I have 3 sons

I shave my own head with a straight razor
Alert, alert. Look well at the rainbow. The fish will be running very soon.

mussa

your also a poacher. you can try to hide with those other supposedly manly things, but in reality your no man with actions like that.
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Seabiscuit36

i was looking at videos on entensity.net and decided to click on the link for the fleshlight.  Nothing like a video of a dude boning a fleshlight
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

mussa

why is that flash light leaking a white gooey substance?
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

rjs246

Let them eat bootstraps.

Seabiscuit36

with his mouth, he loves protein
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons