Men Should Act Like Men...

Started by rjs246, January 24, 2007, 08:49:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wingspan

Why would anyone use splenda to begin with?

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Rome

mussa

Quote from: Wingspan on August 28, 2007, 04:52:27 PM
Why would anyone use splenda to begin with?

because sugar is sugar and has calories...splenda doesn't
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

SunMo

yeah, but sugar doesn't have cancer...splenda have several
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Wingspan

Sugar is a natural earth grown substance.

Splenda is a man made chemical that someone accidentally came up with.

I know which one I want to eat.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

rjs246

If you deep fry either one I'll happily snarf it down.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Wingspan

Head on over to the allentown fair that starts today, they'll deep fry your sister there.
Connection Problems

rjs246

Let them eat bootstraps.

Rome

Powdered sugar + funnel cake = multiple ejaculations.

Susquehanna Birder

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on August 28, 2007, 04:30:32 PM
Here's an article regarding Splenda that will make your ass shiver.

A friend of mine developed intestinal problems because he ate so much of that shtein.  He used to put five packets of them into a pint of iced tea.  Dude was crazy for it.  Then he started developing shteinter problems and couldn't ascertain the source.  By a stroke of luck he stopped using it for a few days and almost immediately his symptoms disappeared.

Bullsthein. I've seen sites like this against Splenda, Nutra-Sweet, and lots of other stuff. It's ridiculous paranoid crap.

rjs246

Who cares if it's true or not. Look at the facts...

Fact 1: If you use Splenda to lose weight you have forsaken your penis.
Fact 2: If Splenda causes cancer, and you get cancer from using Slepnda you deserve it for for forsaking your penis.
Fact 3: Sugar is in farging everything and always has been. Chemically, it's even in bread. And yet somehow, Americans are the only people who seem to get fat from eating it. Better eat some unnatural substance all the time to counteract the evil sugar! Sugar is definitely the cause of our fatness. Definitely.
Fact 4: Just stop.

Let them eat bootstraps.

SunMo

fact 5: a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down, while a spoonful of splenda gives you leukemia
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

MURP

LOL at you tards being anti Splenda for health reasons yet you eat bacon by the loads, rarely exercise and drink loads of alcohol.

real men put splenda on bacon and in their beer.

rjs246

If your splenda comes anywhere near my bacon I will spend the rest of my heart-diseased life coming after you.

Let them eat bootstraps.

MURP

I'm going to eat splenda fried bacon and chug beer while doing horrid live singing at the next tailgate.  Obviously you will come after me for autographs only.