Men Should Act Like Men...

Started by rjs246, January 24, 2007, 08:49:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hbionic

Quote from: FFatPatt on February 14, 2007, 12:59:20 PM
My lunch today is the delicious sloppy joe leftovers from Monday night.

Bragging does man a make.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Sgt PSN

I ate a salad for lunch today. 

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

rjs246

Salads are easy to fix. Just add bacon. Or steak.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Feva

You'd have to add a set of balls on Sassy first.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

rjs246

Let them eat bootstraps.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: EagleFeva on February 20, 2007, 07:52:54 PM

You can talk to me when you start feeling the urge to shag thick white chicks.    

Feva

Quote from: Sgt PSN on February 20, 2007, 07:56:28 PM
Quote from: EagleFeva on February 20, 2007, 07:52:54 PM

You can talk to me when you start feeling the urge to shag thick white chicks.    

You might just fit the bill you ball-less wonder, you.

Sgt PSN

Are you hitting on me?  Well, I guess this is the thread to do it in. 

Feva

Sgt PSN

Sorry mate.  You'll have to look elsewhere to cure your jungle feva. 

General_Failure

I have three LEGO robots sitting on my desk. They're in the semi-famous ZZ Top pose.

The man. The myth. The legend.

rjs246

I went to 300 with a couple of friends last night and they ended up turning it into a conversation about politics.

What the farg? How farging hard is it to have a modicum of intelligence and also a pair of testicles? Just watch the movie and enjoy the violence. Don't start talking about hippy liberalism and all of the terrible pro-war messages hidden in a movie based on a farging comic book. farg.

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

going to a movie based on a comic book was your first mistake
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

rjs246

Next time I'll go to a period piece like Gosford Park. Then I'll slice my gonads off and order a white wine spritzer. Then I'll post it all in this thread.

Let them eat bootstraps.