Season Ticket Waiting List?

Started by Seabiscuit36, January 23, 2007, 11:14:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

oh word.  i only tried for less than 10 min. before giving up.  something's a little shady though cuz i timed it perfectly, was all the way through to the buy tickets part of the call and it turned 10:00 within 10 seconds.  all pairs were still gone. 

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

if shtein works out i wont need tickets to go to these mother fargers
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

Rome

MDS

you dont need to tell me how to suck a cock
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

dis12

has anyone on the waiting list gotten a call for tickets?
C6 at the WAC

*** SPD ***

ice grillin you

Quote from: dis12 on June 16, 2009, 08:14:20 PM

lol

Sgt PSN

sort of.  i got a call last year with them offering me some sort of season long ultimate tailgating package but they wanted some unspeakable $ amount for it though.  something like 2500 bucks per ticket and the only real "perk" that comes with it is you get to attend the "official eagles tailgate." 

lame. 

ice grillin you

Quote from: Sgt PSN on June 16, 2009, 11:51:32 PM

sort of.  i got a call last year with them offering me some sort of season long ultimate tailgating package but they wanted some unspeakable $ amount for it though.  something like 2500 bucks per ticket and the only real "perk" that comes with it is you get to attend the "official eagles tailgate." 

lame. 

that has nothing to do with any waiting list tho...the average schmuck off the street can call up and order that package...they just use the waiting list as a telemarketing tool in this case

id like to know how many people have ever been called off the waiting list and offered non tailgate package non club seats

Seabiscuit36

I'd bet those stats are 0 people called.  They probably go right to RazorGator
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Sgt PSN

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 17, 2009, 08:08:49 AM
Quote from: Sgt PSN on June 16, 2009, 11:51:32 PM

lame. 

that has nothing to do with any waiting list tho...the average schmuck off the street can call up and order that package...they just use the waiting list as a telemarketing tool in this case

id like to know how many people have ever been called off the waiting list and offered non tailgate package non club seats

that's why i said "sort of."  i'm on the waiting list.  i got a call.  but not for actual season tickets. 

ice grillin you

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on June 17, 2009, 10:04:00 AM
I'd bet those stats are 0 people called.  They probably go right to RazorGator

or to people who have an in with the eagles somehow...whether it be an advertiser or some sort of vip associate of banner inc.

Sgt PSN

the probably give them to crippled employees. 

Seabiscuit36

I still love that i'm over 15k in the waiting list, and i've been on the list since 2001.  But they insist i've only been on the list since 2005.  They lost all the old ones, and after calling the ticket office 3 separate times, it doesnt make a difference if i'm 100 or 100000, i'll never see them unless somebody changes them over to me...Thanks PG :( 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons