Season Ticket Waiting List?

Started by Seabiscuit36, January 23, 2007, 11:14:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Either that or just offer them to someone here who might want them at face.

ice grillin you

yeah i dont understand how anyone could straight give up eagle tickets...its beyond baffling...like romey said sell them for face and then when you can use them again youll have them...if for nothing else youll have them for your kids when they older...football tickets are so cheap too
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Seabiscuit36

as angry as i was, They should have sold them to me
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

shorebird

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 09, 2009, 08:55:55 PM
yeah i dont understand how anyone could straight give up eagle tickets...its beyond baffling...like romey said sell them for face and then when you can use them again youll have them...if for nothing else youll have them for your kids when they older...football tickets are so cheap too

Spoken like the true gubment bitch you are. Yeah, just put up money you don't have, and worry about selling them later. Not everyone in these tight times has a cushy government job like your fat cat ass.

But..........it's not like I'm broke enough not to bet your taterskin luvin' ass and take your money this year.

ice grillin you

you dont have to put up your own money idiot...theres a massive waiting list you dont think living in philadelphia pg could have found two people to pay her for her tickets until she wanted them back....shtein she could have made a post on this board and sold them in five minutes....i myself have seven seats and only pay for two of them...did you think the actual account holder had to physically pay for all his tickets??

Father Demon

This whole thing of giving up something for life - something so many people want - continues to baffle me.
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

Sgt PSN

my mom had given me her season tickets when i graduated high school because she was moving about 3 hours north and didn't want to make the trip every week....2 ticks in sect 628.  i kept them for 3 years even though i was living on the west coast at the time but had a hard time selling them every week.....especially since the internet was just starting up at the time and sites like ebay and craig's list were still years away from being developed.  not to mention that the eagles weren't exactly a hot ticket back then either. 

it just became too much of a pain in the ass to buy them every year and then try to sell them from across the country so in the spring of 98 i opted not to renew and i've been kicking myself in the ass ever since.   

Father Demon

That's a great story that is completely irrelevant to today, minus the last line.

:P
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

Rome

Single game tix go on sale in 10 minutes.

ice grillin you

so 12 minutes until matty lets us know he got four tickets to every game

Rome

I got two singles.  One for the opener and one for Dallas in November.

New Orleans is in Section 209, Row 1.

Dallas is in 202 Row 22.

I've never sat in the Club Level, and although you don't actually get club privaleges in 209 it will still be different to sit there.  Plus my boy can use both seats in my section for both games, which is cool for him.

ice grillin you

your boy could have had pg's tickets for every game to himself

phattymatty

i was actually in a meeting and a reminder went off on my phone so i excused myself. 

was through within 5 seconds after 10 and still couldn't get a pair of seats together.

got myself a single for the home opener and one for mnf against dallas. 

although i'm not sure if my dallas one is going to go through, i think i may have hung up too soon. 

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Rome on June 16, 2009, 10:12:02 AM
I got two singles.  One for the opener and one for Dallas in November.

New Orleans is in Section 209, Row 1.

Dallas is in 202 Row 22.

I've never sat in the Club Level, and although you don't actually get club privaleges in 209 it will still be different to sit there.  Plus my boy can use both seats in my section for both games, which is cool for him.

i sat in the club level with KoRn (wtf happened to him?) for the giants game back in 03.  we were sitting a couple of rows infront of the actual club box seats and there were 2 kids around 10 years old up there that were both wearing tiki barber jerseys and every time they opened the window our entire section started giving them the a-hole chant.  they loved it. 

i didn't even bother trying because i'm not too certain on whether or not i'll even be making it back to philly during football season this year.  but if i do, i'll do the same thing i do for every other game i go to and rely on one of you fargtards to provide me a ticket. 

ice grillin you

damn matty you slippin

FYI dallas is sunday nite