Season Ticket Waiting List?

Started by Seabiscuit36, January 23, 2007, 11:14:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

I've given up on the phantom waiting list. When it comes time for me to get season tickets then I'll buy 'em from someone.

PoopyfaceMcGee

It all depends on how much cheddar you're willing to give out.

The way I look at it...
finding a ticket for $100 and tailgating with Havas >>> $280 and tailgating at CBP

MURP

Quote from: FastFreddie on May 25, 2007, 12:42:40 PM
It all depends on how much cheddar you're willing to give out.

The way I look at it...
finding a ticket for $100 and tailgating with Havas >>> $280 and tailgating at CBP

haha IGY, your stuck with FF.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Ha!  Hardly.  I was just using IGY's setup as an example of a better party than whatever the Eagles are throwing.

The CF one is hit or miss.  With MRE's and lots of cheap liquor, hit.

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: FastFreddie on May 25, 2007, 01:56:04 PM
Ha!  Hardly.  I was just using IGY's setup as an example of a better party than whatever the Eagles are throwing.

The CF one is hit or miss.  With MRE's and lots of cheap liquor, hit.
I've actually found the CF tailgate one time out of 4 trys. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

crabby102

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on January 23, 2007, 12:52:58 PM
PM ttllabtoof for details.
They banned that guy from this board.  He was making way too much sense apparently and the overlords decided he couldn't post under that name anymore.  Narrow thinkers apparently.  After writing the Daily News article on the Eagles scalping their own tickets and receiving kickbacks from their new "partner" RazorGator.  He has been busy following up with legislators.

There is no Waiting List.  So anyone waiting for it or thinking it is going to ever happen you are dreaming.

Why would any one with tickets give them back when the Eagles are telling you to hold them and SCALP them?  And if anyone was dumb enough to give them back they would go directly to RazorGator.

He has been on more open minded web sites still trashing the Eagle ticket policies:

http://www.thefootballpalace.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4775

He is also several different people on most boards including the Eagles very own where he was banned by Spadaro personally, so he generally is watching.

Keep an eye on The Daily News in June and Sports Ilustrated in July, for more stories on the corrupt ticket policies of the Eagles.

Here is one long time fan, rooting for a long string of losing seasons.  They deserve it and maybe real fans can actually get tickets for themselves.

BOYCOTT ALL SCALPERS EAGLES FANS.  IF WE ARE DUMB ENOUGH TO KEEP FUNDING THEM WE WILL NEVER GET RID OF THEM.  ITS LIKE FEEDING THE PIGEONS.

Hang in there, peace out

PhillyPhreak54

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Rome

Maybe it's just me but I missed this crazy farger.   :-D

I love it how he's referring to himself as if he's another person and a persecuted one at that!

Rock on, you crazy psychotic mongoloid.  Keep fighting the good fight.   :yay

crabby102

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on May 28, 2007, 10:30:33 AM
Maybe it's just me but I missed this crazy farger.   :-D

I love it how he's referring to himself as if he's another person and a persecuted one at that!

Rock on, you crazy psychotic mongoloid.  Keep fighting the good fight.   :yay
I miss you too Jerome.  I've been right on about the entire Eagles ticket office for 4 years.  I love bashing those dirtbags.

And if you don't think that the Eagles know who I am and made sure I was kicked off their board you are just kidding yourself.

I am for the Eagles fans.  And the more pressure that is put on them, the better the chance they will do what is right.  One day, maybe.  I doubt it.  But karma is big time against them due to their money grubbing fan hating ways.

I laughed out loud when they blew another draft this year.

If its crazy to call out corruptness and the raping of my fellow fans, then call me crazy.  I never actually got an explanation from my banning from this board.  which is strange because it is one of the lowest level boards.  Makes me think the Eagles have a hand in this board too.

Maybe I will post some of the Eagles emails to me, so all of the fans who really do care about getting tickets can see there is no chance.

BigEd76

Quote from: crabby102 on May 28, 2007, 11:20:02 AMif you don't think that the Eagles know who I am and made sure I was kicked off their board you are just kidding yourself.
I never actually got an explanation from my banning from this board.  which is strange because it is one of the lowest level boards.  Makes me think the Eagles have a hand in this board too.

Yeah, it has nothing to do with you being an obnoxious spamming a-hole on both boards or anything...

crabby102

Eamil to the Eagles Front Office:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I just went to your "Fan to Fan" Ticket Exchange.  How do the Eagles justify giving scalpers a huge chunk of tickets to rape the real fans that what to see their team play?  The only answer is kick back.  How else do the Eagles explain one person having this kind of number of seats available FOR EVERY GAME?:

10 seats in 229 row 27
10 seats in 202 row 29
12 seats in 244 row 26
21 seats in 114 row 14
10 seats in 118 row 24
18 seats in 221 row 29
19 seats in 222 row 18
18 seats in pepsi row 10
22 seats in pepsi row 7

Too many examples to list.  Your front office is a joke.  It wouldn't take much to take these seats away from the scalpers and let real fans USE them.  But your greed is obvious and probably the reason you have yet to win a Super Bowl and probably never will.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The Eagles reply:

That is not possible. These seats are in accounts of numerous personal season ticket holders as well as local radio stations. This person is obviously listing tickets that they don't have. There aren't even 21 seats in row 14 section 114. We only sell our tickets through Ticketmaster. Any other sales are not guaranteed authentic.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

My follow up (that went unreplied to, SHOCKING)

Not possible?  These are listed on your "partner" RazorGator's site.  Think you might do a little investigation instead of saying that it is not possibel?  The seats are listed from one person, not multiple season ticket holders.

How ignorant are you people to think that entire rows of fans can't make every game?  Hello?????

Are there 18 seats in 221 row 29 owned by one person???  22 seats in Pepsi Row 7, can you look into that and see if you sold that entire block to one scalper who kicks back some of the profits, off the backs of fans who can't get season tickets.  What about the 100s of other tickets on sale thru Razorgator, beside the large blocks I listed.  Its not hard to figure this out.  Stop acting like everything is on the up and up.

crabby102

Quote from: BigEd76 on May 28, 2007, 11:23:45 AM
Yeah, it has nothing to do with you being an obnoxious spamming a-hole on both boards or anything...
Spamming???  I have fewer posts than anyone else on any of these boards.  I don't make a living out of it like some of these losers who attack me.

Want to discuss it intelligently.  I do that.  Want to attack and say stupid crap, I can do that to.

You sound like a typical a-hole.  Added nothing to the topic, just another non-thinking attack from someone who knows nothing about nothing.

Nicely done, you must be proud.