Season Ticket Waiting List?

Started by Seabiscuit36, January 23, 2007, 11:14:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seabiscuit36

Did anyone ever find a way to figure where you are on the list? 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Wingspan

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

they wont release the waiting list because its about 50,000 people less than they say it is
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Wingspan

Wasn't it at least 2 seasons ago where they said they would announce a formal waiting list where you would know where you stood?
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Seabiscuit36

Thats why i ask, i responded to their email.  It was setup thru ticketmaster somehow. 

MURP

they wont list it because they dont want new season ticket holders, they want to sell any open tickets to Razorgater and net a huge profit.

Quasimoto

I know I have signed up twice at some point.  I have no clue if I'm actually on the list.  I do remember at one point e-mailing the ticket office and asking and I got response back saying I was in fact on the list.  So I guess I am?  ???

thrillhouse

Yeah I've been on this damn list since 2001 or 2002.  Now that I actually have the money it would be really nice to know.  Or at least know where I am on that imaginary list.
I guess the eagles will ahve to suck a few years before I get that chance.

Keep Reid!!

PoopyfaceMcGee

They briefly had a system you could log into to change your info, and they claimed they were going to send out where you were on the list.  That never happened.

Rome

PoopyfaceMcGee

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on January 23, 2007, 11:14:30 AM
Did anyone ever find a way to figure where you are on the list? 

No.  But I'm guesstimating that I am somewhere around 8,000, 20,000, and 65,000. 

phillywin2k5

the reason there is no REAL WAITING LIST and NEVER WILL BE, friends and family! They get moved to the front of the line and you will never know it!
if you take advice from people in the 700 level, you'll find yourself sitting next to them -- Buddy Ryan

PhillyGirl

Quote from: phillywin2k5 on January 23, 2007, 06:18:00 PM
the reason there is no REAL WAITING LIST and NEVER WILL BE, friends and family! They get moved to the front of the line and you will never know it!

That, we know, is wrong. Its just not as long as they say it is. But there is a wait list.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen