Season Ticket Waiting List?

Started by Seabiscuit36, January 23, 2007, 11:14:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on June 17, 2009, 11:09:48 AM
I still love that i'm over 15k in the waiting list, and i've been on the list since 2001.  But they insist i've only been on the list since 2005.  They lost all the old ones, and after calling the ticket office 3 separate times, it doesnt make a difference if i'm 100 or 100000, i'll never see them unless somebody changes them over to me...Thanks PG :( 

well they dont allow you to switch names on an account like say the flyers do but what i was saying earlier in the thread was someone like you could have just paid her and murp when the invoice for tix was due and then she could have sent you the tickets when she got them...that way you get to go to games and they dont lose their season tickets forever
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

yeah i get that call about every other year for the million dollar club seats.

there's a guy on the emb that was 17th on the season ticket list and actually got regular upper level seats this year.  i can't vouch for him but he seemed legit.  

Rome

Season tickets came in the mail today.

FedEx delivered them a bit ago.

ice grillin you

the perforation on them is the best its ever been

the negative this year is that the game numbers are small as shtein

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Rome

Reid, Akers, Westbrook, Samuel, McNabb, Bradley, Curtis, Cole, Mikell & Jackson are on the tickets.  The only surprise is Mikell.

I don't remember Reid being on the before, though.

SD_Eagle5

You wanna sell any tickets let me know (all of yous)

Rome

I'm seriously thinking about selling the SBL's.  I'd be happy to sell them to someone here but they'd have to go for market value.  I don't mind selling the tickets for face value but the SBL's are a different story.  I've seen prices around $15K for the two seats but that's more than I'd expect to get.  They're in Section 110, Row 3, end seats right next to the Eagles tunnel.  The seats directly in front of me are the ones they're trying to get 290 bucks a seat for.

If anyone's interested, let me know.

I'm not 100% sure about it - just tired of the bullshtein associated with the tickets.

ice grillin you

what bullshtein?...if you dont wanna go to games for the time being just sell the seats every year to the same person...when the money is due they cut you a check...when you get the tickets in the mail you then send them to the person...boom...no bullshtein involved

and that way youre not losing your season tickets for what literally could be forever

i mean if you want the 15k i totally understand that but why give up your seats because of "bullshtein"

Seabiscuit36

Romey, i cant afford 15k, but ill take a game or two off your hands. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

SunMo

$2,017.21 and that's my final offer
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Rome

The bullshtein = waiting for payment every year from a certain someone.  That's all.  It's a pain in the ass especially now that money always seems to be a concern.

And I don't want to turn into a scalper with the tickets.  I don't think it's right to overcharge "fans" for games even if the Eagles don't have a problem farging over anyone and everyone looking for them.

ice grillin you

i just hate to hear of people having to give up their tickets....especially people i know

Rome

The last thing I want to do is get rid of them, trust me. 

PhillyPhreak54

Shoot man, you could keep them and list them on StubHub at face are a hair over as to not gouge fans and you'd be able to keep them.

I know you'd probably sell half your games on this site alone