Season Ticket Waiting List?

Started by Seabiscuit36, January 23, 2007, 11:14:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD_Eagle5

They wanna offer you a tryout, can you long snap?

hunt

Quote from: SD_Eagle on May 03, 2009, 10:50:23 AM
They wanna offer you a tryout, can you long snap?
no, but i know a few magic tricks.
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 03, 2009, 10:49:27 AM
might be for club seat season tickets

Yep, they're going to offer you the club seat special Eagles cheerleader bonanza package for only $195/ticket.

hunt

Quote from: FastFreddie on May 03, 2009, 11:36:06 AM
Quote from: ice grillin you on May 03, 2009, 10:49:27 AM
might be for club seat season tickets

Yep, they're going to offer you the club seat special Eagles cheerleader bonanza package for only $195/ticket.
what a bargain for me.  i think i will buy some.
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

Sgt PSN

i think it was around this time last year that they called me offering some ridiculous ultimate tailgating package for the season.  was something like $1500 per seat for the year and all it was was access to the "official" eagles tailgate before the game and club level seats.  didn't even come with a parking pass. 

i wouldn't be surprised if that's what they're offering you.  or something even more retarded. 

Rome

The voicemail was a pre-recorded Jason Peters pep talk.  I think Shady & Maclin left messages too but when I saw the same number I didn't even bother to check it - just deleted it immediately.

PoopyfaceMcGee

The new deal is you pay $200 per game to sit under Banner's desk doing combinatorial mathematics.  They call it the "General Manager Apprentice" package.

General_Failure

Are you allowed to bring a tazer?

The man. The myth. The legend.

Tomahawk

Quote from: General_Failure on May 04, 2009, 08:02:31 PM
Are you allowed to bring a tazer?

Why worry about what you're allowed to do, McHoydaNabb. Just smuggle it in with a hoagie

ice grillin you

single game sales a week from today 10am
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyGirl

Interesting that we didn't renew ours, yet I still get calls every week that I am late on payment and to pay them asap.

They haven't given up our seats yet LOL
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

ice grillin you

i think with a waiting list how difficult it is to get season tickets and the finality of losing them they probably give a failry significant buffer time before taking them away

or their automated call back phone system hasnt been reset
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 09, 2009, 04:17:43 PM
single game sales a week from today 10am

i can't wait to get beat out by all of the ticket brokers scalpers that have 30 lines tied up at the same time. 

PhillyGirl

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 09, 2009, 05:01:09 PM
i think with a waiting list how difficult it is to get season tickets and the finality of losing them they probably give a failry significant buffer time before taking them away

its not automatic calls. its Sue Gorman and others in the office. lol
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Father Demon

Quote from: PhillyGirl on June 09, 2009, 05:49:57 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on June 09, 2009, 05:01:09 PM

its not automatic calls. its Sue Gorman and others in the office. lol

I can't believe you aren't re-upping them, and then selling them at a profit to out-of-town losers like me and Sarge.
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.