2007 NFL Offseason Stuff Thread

Started by SunMo, January 02, 2007, 04:43:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigEd76

-- Texans signed Keenan McCardell

-- Joe Thomas (5 yrs, $43M, $23M guaranteed) and Amobi Okoye have signed

Feva

Once again... Deion can't stop from running his mouth, and sticks his foot squarely into his mouth.  WTF is wrong with this fool?

QuoteI believe Vick had a passion for dogfighting. I know many athletes who share his passion. The allure is the intensity and the challenge of a dog fighting to the death. It's like ultimate fighting, but the dog doesn't tap out when he knows he can't win.

It reminds me of when I wore a lot of jewelry back in the day because I always wanted to have the biggest chain or the biggest, baddest car. It gives you status.

link
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

mussa

Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Seabiscuit36

I really think about 90% of the early 90's cowboys were window lickers, they were just great athletes.  Between Newton, Lett, Pothead Center, Irvin, Emmitt, Deion, and many others. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PhillyPhanInDC

This one will shock you:

Saints | Not happy with H. Thomas' conditioning
Fri, 27 Jul 2007 04:08:00 -0700

Larry Holder, of the Sun Herald, reports New Orleans Saints head coach Sean Payton has not been happy with the conditioning of DT Hollis Thomas. Payton said he has lost some weight since June but he is still too heavy.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: PPinDC on July 27, 2007, 10:07:13 AM
This one will shock you:

Saints | Not happy with H. Thomas' conditioning
Fri, 27 Jul 2007 04:08:00 -0700

Larry Holder, of the Sun Herald, reports New Orleans Saints head coach Sean Payton has not been happy with the conditioning of DT Hollis Thomas. Payton said he has lost some weight since June but he is still too heavy.
He just needs more Asthma medicine and he'll get into shape quickly
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PhillyPhreak54

Just wait until Payton gets a look at Dhani Jones' ability. Then he'll really be offended.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on July 26, 2007, 09:33:39 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 26, 2007, 07:45:46 PM
Quote from: SD_Eagle on July 26, 2007, 07:26:11 PM
Dan Snyder's on the phone with his agent

Almost guaranteed. They need DL like MDS needs a piece of ass.

I haven't been to ES in months, but I bet they're begging for him over there. Bubba and Art might be willing to cream-pie Gibbs in return.

I am going to light your trailer on fire tonight, Hentz.

Where were you Todd? Me and my redneck buddies sat outside the single wide all night long drinking PBR, polishing belt buckles and shooting cans with the 12 gauges.

Dillen

Quote from: EagleFeva on July 27, 2007, 09:00:25 AM
Once again... Deion can't stop from running his mouth, and sticks his foot squarely into his mouth.  WTF is wrong with this fool?

QuoteI believe Vick had a passion for dogfighting. I know many athletes who share his passion. The allure is the intensity and the challenge of a dog fighting to the death. It's like ultimate fighting, but the dog doesn't tap out when he knows he can't win.

It reminds me of when I wore a lot of jewelry back in the day because I always wanted to have the biggest chain or the biggest, baddest car. It gives you status.

link
......Seriously?

SunMo

Marc Bulger signs a 6 year 62.5 million dollar deal with 26.5 guaranteed per espn.com
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 27, 2007, 11:00:17 AM
Quote from: MDS on July 26, 2007, 09:33:39 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 26, 2007, 07:45:46 PM
Quote from: SD_Eagle on July 26, 2007, 07:26:11 PM
Dan Snyder's on the phone with his agent

Almost guaranteed. They need DL like MDS needs a piece of ass.

I haven't been to ES in months, but I bet they're begging for him over there. Bubba and Art might be willing to cream-pie Gibbs in return.

I am going to light your trailer on fire tonight, Hentz.

I have a learning disability and forgot.

Where were you Todd? Me and my redneck buddies sat outside the single wide all night long drinking PBR, polishing belt buckles and shooting cans with the 12 gauges.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

paco

Looks like they have some more evidence on Vick.  The feds are submitting this photo on Monday.

I'm not from Philly but some say I'm blunt.

BigEd76

Jacksonville signed a free agent QB from the 1999 draft.

Tim Couch

PhillyPhreak54

What the hell are they thinking?

Why?

I know Del Rio hates him sum Leftwich, but jeez...Tim Couch isn't better than Leftwich, Gray or Garrard.