2007 NFL Offseason Stuff Thread

Started by SunMo, January 02, 2007, 04:43:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magical_Retard

Quote from: Dillen on July 24, 2007, 01:49:53 PM
Quote from: Magical_Retard on July 24, 2007, 01:13:20 PM
i get the feeling ppl would be less angry if he had killed someone.
No doubt. I probably would be less angry too, and much happier because he'd be going to jail (or should.) You train a hundred dogs to fight and kill other dogs for your entertainment? Scumbag.

this post makes no sense. if he instead killed ppl and wasnt training/torturing dogs than why would you be angry about dog fighting? there wouldnt be any dog fighting.
Marge: I have someone who can help you!
Homer: Is it BATMAN!!??
Marge: No hes a scientist
Homer: Batman is a scientist.
Marge: Its not BATMAN!

SunMo

I am in richmond today for work and the news vans are already lined up for outside the federal courthouse for tomorrow.  i'll have pictures later!!
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Rome

You should stand outside the courthouse and hold up a CONCRETEBOARD sign.

That would be keen.

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on July 25, 2007, 01:55:41 PM

That would be keen.
Show the CF sign before you break out a Dog Pinata and slam it to the ground and stomp it
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

rjs246

Or you could just go to the bar and have a beer like a normal person. Freak.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyPhanInDC

Quote from: rjs246 on July 25, 2007, 02:16:59 PM
Or you could just go to the bar and have a beer Red Dog like a normal person. Freak.

"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

Dillen

Quote from: Magical_Retard on July 25, 2007, 01:29:25 PM
this post makes no sense. if he instead killed ppl and wasnt training/torturing dogs than why would you be angry about dog fighting? there wouldnt be any dog fighting.
It makes perfect sense. I'm saying if you kill a person, at least you weren't a bitch and did it to someone who couldn't do anything about it. Now, onto the next point. If you basically force dogs to kill each other, you're a scumbag.

See, it's a compare and contrast type statement.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on July 25, 2007, 02:01:25 PM
Quote from: Jerome99RIP on July 25, 2007, 01:55:41 PM

That would be keen.
Show the CF sign before you break out a Dog Pinata and slam it to the ground and stomp it

the doggie pinata should be dressed in a Mike Vick jersey.

BigEd76

Eric Moulds signed with the Titans

SD_Eagle5

Young2Moulds = Superbolwz!!!q!!1!!

SD_Eagle5

- Curtis Martin is retiring
- Briggs signed a 1 year deal with da Bears
- Poz signed a 4 year deal with the Bills

Rome

Quote"I've played my last snap for them. I'll never play another down for Chicago again."

:-D

Idiot.

SD_Eagle5

Feva

The Falcons are so screwed.  Warrick Dunn is going to probably miss the entire preseason (3-4 weeks) due to back surgery.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons