2007 NFL Offseason Stuff Thread

Started by SunMo, January 02, 2007, 04:43:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjs246

Mostly I just want PETA freaks to shut up in general. I love my dog and dogs in general, but I cannot imagine being so inspired by a farging animal that I would go protest for them. We've gotten to the point where people seriously have nothing ebtter to do with their time. Get a job hippies.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Magical_Retard

Quote from: rjs246 on July 24, 2007, 01:09:48 PM
Mostly I just want PETA freaks to shut up in general. I love my dog and dogs in general, but I cannot imagine being so inspired by a farging animal that I would go protest for them. We've gotten to the point where people seriously have nothing ebtter to do with their time. Get a job hippies.

i get the feeling ppl would be less angry if he had killed someone.

Marge: I have someone who can help you!
Homer: Is it BATMAN!!??
Marge: No hes a scientist
Homer: Batman is a scientist.
Marge: Its not BATMAN!

Rome

Quote from: Magical_Retard on July 24, 2007, 01:13:20 PM

I know I would.  Dogs > people.

SunMo

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on July 24, 2007, 01:40:17 PM
I know I would.  Dogs > people.

proved by the very fact that people are protesting for dogs...quite the mind bender, no?
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Seabiscuit36

America=Port Charles University in real life
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Dillen

Quote from: Magical_Retard on July 24, 2007, 01:13:20 PM
No doubt. I probably would be less angry too, and much happier because he'd be going to jail (or should.) You train a hundred dogs to fight and kill other dogs for your entertainment? Scumbag.

Zanshin

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on July 24, 2007, 01:47:18 PM
America=Port Charles University in real life

While it may say Port Charles on some of the DVD boxes, I'm pretty sure it's Port Chester University.

Seabiscuit36

:-[ 

Dont know where i got port charles from
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Zanshin

Undoubtedly from your penchant for soap operas.

phillywin2k5

if you take advice from people in the 700 level, you'll find yourself sitting next to them -- Buddy Ryan

phattymatty

QuoteThe Long Beach Armada are hosting Michael Vick Animal Awareness Day.

Reminiscent of the infamous Disco Demolition over 25 years ago (without the attendant stampede and chaos), the Armada will destroy all Michael Vick jerseys in protest to the inhumane treatment of animals. Any fan who trades in a Michael Vick t-shirt or jersey at the box office will receive free admission to the game and a donation in their name will be made to Justin Rudd's Community Action Team ( C.A.T.), a 501c3 nonprofit that provides educational outreach and events to help inspire a better understanding of dogs, encourage responsible ownership practices, and offer practical adoption and rescue opportunities.

Three years ago, Michael Vick had the best selling jersey in the NFL. Now, they're burning it in the streets. That didn't happen to Kobe Bryant, and he was accused of rape.

phillywin2k5

Kobe Bryant didnt rape the girl, she consented to having sex but when he asked her to give up the butt she said no, and he did it anyway
if you take advice from people in the 700 level, you'll find yourself sitting next to them -- Buddy Ryan

rjs246

Sounds like a normal Tuesday night.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Cerevant

Quote from: phillywin2k5 on July 25, 2007, 11:26:42 AM
Kobe Bryant didnt rape the girl, she consented to having sex but when he asked her to give up the butt she said no, and he did it anyway

Rape.
An ad hominem fallacy consists of asserting that someone's argument is wrong and/or he is wrong to argue at all purely because of something discreditable/not-authoritative about the person or those persons cited by him rather than addressing the soundness of the argument itself.

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: Cerevant on July 25, 2007, 11:54:00 AM
Quote from: phillywin2k5 on July 25, 2007, 11:26:42 AM

Rape.
That was Semi-Suprise Secks and you know it.