2007 NFL Offseason Stuff Thread

Started by SunMo, January 02, 2007, 04:43:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

methdeez

Yay. Death to overpaid, overhyped masquerading rb's.

paco

I'm not from Philly but some say I'm blunt.

PhillyPhanInDC

"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

Diomedes

yeah, saw that on PFT.  pretty good
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Dillen

Quote from: shorebird on July 17, 2007, 06:24:52 PM
It's gonna' get ugly for him. Good farging riddence. Anyone who wants to see torchered Dogs try to kill one another needs to have his own dogs let loose on him.
If I was in the NFL I'd be itching to farging lay out Vick. I wouldn't give a farg about late hits or shtein like that. Biggest scum bag in the entire NFL.

PhillyPhreak54

paco

I'm not from Philly but some say I'm blunt.

Magical_Retard

Marge: I have someone who can help you!
Homer: Is it BATMAN!!??
Marge: No hes a scientist
Homer: Batman is a scientist.
Marge: Its not BATMAN!

PhillyandBCEagles

Quote from: Beermonkey on July 13, 2007, 03:24:23 PM
The Colts have taken Corey Simon off the PUP list, possibly as a precursor to his release.

Colts activate Simon, but reason uncertain

QuoteDefensive tackle Corey Simon was activated from the physically unable to perform list by the Indianapolis Colts on Thursday. No one was more surprised than Simon.

"This is the first I've heard of it," Simon said when reached by phone. "It's news to me."
What the Colts intend was unclear. Simon refused to discuss the possibilities and club president Bill Polian, the team's spokesman on player issues, did not immediately respond to an interview request.
The activation could be a procedural step in the process of terminating the seven-year veteran's contract. In two years since signing with the Colts, Simon has been paid more than $14 million in bonuses and salary but played only 13 regular-season games.

Calls to Simon's agent, Roosevelt Barnes, were not returned.

GET SIMON!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111111

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

mussa

Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Rome

That's one banged-up looking cheerleader at the end.

4and26

Quote from: phattymatty on July 18, 2007, 03:51:51 PM
Falcons react to Michael Vick indictment

If half of this is true ....well I really hate to say it but I hope his is coming...
Gory details of Vick's indictment
Posted: Wednesday July 18, 2007 06:44AM ET

Losers allegedly didn't fare too well with Michael Vick. His pit bulls were often summarily executed after losing fights, according to a federal indictment that portrays a disturbing picture of animal cruelty. In April, just before authorities raided his property in rural Virginia, the Falcons' star quarterback was there "rolling" some of his pit bulls -- that is, putting them through test fights to see if they were "game," federal authorities said. Eight of the animals didn't make the cut, and were executed by Vick and two co-defendants by "hanging, drowning and slamming at least one dog's body to the ground," authorities allege