2007 NFL Offseason Stuff Thread

Started by SunMo, January 02, 2007, 04:43:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The BIGSTUD

Tank Johnson will prob go to the Bengals.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

Feva

Quote from: FastFreddie on June 25, 2007, 03:28:10 PM
The Bears are wishing they re-signed Ian Scott right about now.

My exact thoughts when I saw they released Tank.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

SunMo

HBO is brining back Hard Knocks this year...it will be about Kansas City
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Father Demon

Doubtful.  He'd be driving around in Kansas while looking for the shoot.
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

Mad-Lad

Quote from: EagleFeva on June 26, 2007, 07:32:25 AM
Quote from: FastFreddie on June 25, 2007, 03:28:10 PM
The Bears are wishing they re-signed Ian Scott right about now.

My exact thoughts when I saw they released Tank.

it's OBVIOUS when Walker goes back to Philly they're gonna trade him to Chicago for Briggs.  I got a good laugh out of an article speculating the Cowboys will pick up Tank due to Jerry Jones seeing some Charles Haley in him.

dis12

QuoteThe Green Bay Packers said a series of 2 1/2-foot-high concrete barriers will be built to encircle Lambeau Field to improve security on game days. Team chairman Bob Harlan said the $1 million project stems from a requirement by the NFL.

I guess midgets, dwarfs and infants will be impacted the most.
C6 at the WAC

*** SPD ***

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: dis12 on June 29, 2007, 09:40:56 AM
QuoteThe Green Bay Packers said a series of 2 1/2-foot-high concrete barriers will be built to encircle Lambeau Field to improve security on game days. Team chairman Bob Harlan said the $1 million project stems from a requirement by the NFL.

I guess midgets, dwarfs and infants will be impacted the most.
They are scared that the Canadians will attack the stadium with Tanks i guess
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Cerevant

Tanks?  I think the Canadian mechanized ground forces consist of 4 guys on snowmobiles with shotguns.
An ad hominem fallacy consists of asserting that someone's argument is wrong and/or he is wrong to argue at all purely because of something discreditable/not-authoritative about the person or those persons cited by him rather than addressing the soundness of the argument itself.

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: Cerevant on July 05, 2007, 12:53:02 PM
Tanks?  I think the Canadian mechanized ground forces consist of 4 guys on snowmobiles with shotguns.
you forgot Cases of Labatt Blue
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Munson

Three posts worth of Canadian jokes and not one mention of hockey sticks or "eh"?

Shame.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Feva

nm
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

SD_Eagle5

air guitar signed with the Saints.

Diomedes

yeah, someone bumped the 'Dhani is gone' thread to say as much.

good for him
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD_Eagle5