NFL Players arrested '07

Started by Diomedes, January 01, 2007, 03:01:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

Well that didn't take long. Already we have an arrested player and a murdered player. 2007 looks like another banner year for NFL public relations.

Feva

Yeah, I guess that could have started another thread, huh?  :-D
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

PhillyPhreak54

Playmakers was fictional! It portrayed an image not consistent with today's NFL players!!

Yeah, right.

Childress has his work cut out for him up there. The players already hate him. He's going for the Andy Reid approach. Be an intolerable icehole until guys realize whats up.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Feva

Diomedes

Drinker.  Definitely a drinker.

Diomedes

phattymatty

wow.  thankfully i am not you.

Diomedes

no one is more glad of that than I am

Sgt PSN

Diomedes

I dunno..she might like phatty.  He's a cute little guy, which is what she goes for.  Why she's with me, I dunno.  The money I guess.

Sgt PSN

That's why I said perhaps.  I didn't want to actually rule out the possibility.