The Coaching Deathwatch Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, December 31, 2006, 08:31:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagaholic

Too bad for the Chargers. Turner always had the air of a looser to me.

BigEd76

PoopyfaceMcGee

Convenient.  Send Jimmy J out to pasture NOW.

Diomedes

I think Turner will do well in San Diego.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

DH

Rivera signs on as LB coach for SD.

SunMo

gotta give credit to the Bears for doing something the Eagles didn't have the balls to do
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: SunMo on February 20, 2007, 08:00:47 AM
gotta give credit to the Bears for doing something the Eagles didn't have the balls to do

Sign/draft quality linebackers?

SunMo

no get rid of their DC because they thought it was right, even though they were coming off of a SB run
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

the bears got rid of him because he wants to be caked off and they dont pay coaches like that...dont think they made some kind of brave new world move

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Eagaholic

apparently da Bears also have another guy in line they like too

SD_Eagle5

Per ESPN Ravens give Billick a 4 year extension

Sgt PSN

They gave the offensive genious an extension despite having an elderly QB, with no viable backup, below average recievers and no runningback?  Oh, and they couldn't even score a single touchdown in the playoffs?  Looks like we'll never get rid of Reid.  Even when he dies he'll still be the head coach. 

Rome

Quote from: Sgt PSN on February 21, 2007, 08:22:41 PM
They gave the offensive genious an extension despite having an elderly QB, with no viable backup, below average recievers and no runningback?  Oh, and they couldn't even score a single touchdown in the playoffs?  Looks like we'll never get rid of Reid.  Even when he dies he'll still be the head coach. 

Sgt PSN

Seven.  Years.  Ago. 

And they haven't sniffed another one since. 

Diomedes

And they beat a weak ass Giants team.

Still....they have a ring and the Eagles don't.  It's a fair point.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger