The Coaching Deathwatch Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, December 31, 2006, 08:31:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

PoopyfaceMcGee

Their mascot is the Galloping Ghosts.

BigEd76

wow....besides Cameron, they fired all but 2 coaches, including Capers, Mularkey, Hudson Houck and Terry Robiskie.  They only kept the LB coach and the asst. special teams coach...

ice grillin you

they have a new president and a new gm...the suprising part is that they kept any coaches
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 03, 2008, 09:30:22 AM
garrett was born in abington

abington might be the worst "city" in the world. they farging suck.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 03, 2008, 12:45:35 PM
they have a new president and a new gm they were 1-15...the suprising part is that they kept any coaches

Feva

Quote from: PhillyGirl on January 03, 2008, 09:09:38 AM
Cam Cameron was canned

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3178646

Mueller & Cameron's fate was sealed the second they let their guy run up to the commisioner with Ted Ginn, Jr. on the draft card.  Had it said Brady Quinn, they'd both probably still have their jobs today.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

PoopyfaceMcGee

What's even better is that it doesn't even appear the Browns need Brady Quinn anymore.

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews