Political Hippo Circle Jerk - America, farg YEAH!

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, December 11, 2006, 01:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Sgt PSN

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 20, 2016, 10:42:13 PM
the band just started playing...

CBS confirms Trump national political director Jim Murphy has left the campaign.

I'm asking this because I really don't know, but how many candidates have been through as many advisors and directors as Trump and not had it impact them in the polls?  I don't this is kind of turnover being anywhere close to normal.

Seems like this guy has prominent campaign staff leaving like every other week and like none of his supporters see this as a red flag.

MDS

his supporters are by and large members of a cult or they are just confused people who despise hillary more than anything

where this stuff hurts him is with undecided voters, who of course are the morons that decide elections. thats where you need a good ground game, to get these braindead wal mart shoppers. he is getting crushed with them and with 19 days to go this is only going to make things worse.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

smeags

look at sarge ruining a two page argument over hillary's comedic talent, or lack there of.  :paranoid
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Rome

Quote from: MDS on October 20, 2016, 10:04:53 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on October 20, 2016, 09:48:49 PM
.if you liked her tonight then you are just in the bag for her

guilty

the other guys supporters want to shove me in an oven. sorry.

Haha. 

ice grillin you

Quote from: Sgt PSN on October 20, 2016, 11:32:55 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on October 20, 2016, 10:42:13 PM
the band just started playing...

CBS confirms Trump national political director Jim Murphy has left the campaign.

I'm asking this because I really don't know, but how many candidates have been through as many advisors and directors as Trump and not had it impact them in the polls?  I don't this is kind of turnover being anywhere close to normal.

Seems like this guy has prominent campaign staff leaving like every other week and like none of his supporters see this as a red flag.

not sure...probably never....but i know for sure no one has ever had a national director quit two weeks before an election
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

Rats off a sinking ship. 

I hope all of them enjoy getting destroyed on Election Day. 

smeags

im so happy this election is close to being over. im sure the hate and bigotry from the deplorables will stop afterwards.

Rome

It won't but anything this country can do to shove them back into their farging holes is a good thing.

smeags

the GOP was bad before this election, now its subhuman to have attached itself to this farging clown, trump.

Kasich was the choice for the GOP nomination IMO, but he didn't spew the hate that dumpster did.

SD

Quote from: smeags on October 21, 2016, 11:28:03 AM
the GOP was bad before this election, now its subhuman to have attached itself to this farging clown, trump.

Kasich was the choice for the GOP nomination IMO, but he didn't spew the hate that dumpster did.

Any other GOP candidate with the exception of Cruz probably beats Hilary this election cycle. They had their chance, they squandered it by choosing Trump.

smeags

Rome

Kasich is worse than Trump.  He's every bit as intolerant and misogynistic as most rank and file Pukes; he just dresses it up in prettier wrapping paper. 

There is not a single Republican in national office who isn't wholly beholden to the insane Koch branch of the party. 

farg all of them straight to hell.

smeags

no he wasn't, but its not like im saying he was the perfect candidate.