Political Hippo Circle Jerk - America, farg YEAH!

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, December 11, 2006, 01:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

cbs doing a focus group with undecided voters and they are all the biggest farging morons ever good god

who wants to be president of these mongoloids
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Diomedes

it's the political version of the post game talk with the guys

not a soul on that stage hasn't been sold to satan
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Eagles_Legendz

Quote from: MDS on October 19, 2016, 10:45:25 PM
cbs doing a focus group with undecided voters and they are all the biggest farging morons ever good god

who wants to be president of these mongoloids

I agree with Maher that if you're undecided in October in this election you should be euthanized.

Geowhizzer

Geowhizzer

Van Jones about Trump in tonight's debate:  "You can't polish this turd."

MDS

the "pundits" are paid actors and the whole thing is a game to con rubes into watching...its a lucrative game and i dont begrudge axelrod or jeff lord or anyone of them, theyre just trying to make a buck albeit in a gross way. blame cnn, fox, etc for creating this repulsive industry

the media narrative from this debate is going to be hombre jokes, nasty woman hot takes and righteous indignation over trump refusing to accept the outcome of the election. this is all 1000% good for clinton. shes up by at least 5 points right now and upwards of an 85% shot to win the election.

short of an 11th hour bombshell that hillary sucked bin ladens dick AND swallowed, i dont see how she can lose
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

4 million dead people are voting?  THE ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE HAS BEGUN!

ice grillin you

trump was completely unhinged for the last hour...the political world is aghast at the transition of power stuff which is horrific dont get me wrong...but his refusal to criticize putin and at times defend him was even worse

like the other debates basically all trump did was recite lines from his stump speeches...ive sid it from day one and its still true...forget the rascism sexual assault misogyny no taxes  his foundation steaing money from donors etc....even if trump was farging ghandi it wouldnt matter because the guy doesnt know a god damn thing about anything....he doesnt know how government works...he knows nothing about the world at large...im not even sure he knows what gdp is...hes farging completely clueless and thats why hes most unqualified
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Yep - you're right.

He knows jack shtein. Neither does his advisory team.

He just boasts how he's going to do something BIGLY and better. No meat on the bone of substance.

ice grillin you

it sickens me how so many people on both sides say that if he just wasnt mean hed be ok
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

cnn and youguv polls have hillary "winning" 52-39

celebrate that j

PhillyPhreak54

What do the polls say about you being funny?

MDS

like 95-5 in favor

stick up their ass christians are the 5...otherwise its practically universal

PhillyPhreak54

Those results are bigly and should be contested!